Poor Little Beechwood

Ram

Holy Cross tomorrow. CCH next Friday. I am going to stop beating my head against the wall in this thread till a week from Saturday.

Let me just repeat one more time though for the slip sliders - 2007 State Champion ... 2008 State Champion. Beechwood had not won back to back championships since 1996-97. Did the program slip in the ten years from 1997 to 2007? There is a lot of selective memory happening in this thread.

VOR-when did KY go to a 6 class system? Have you figured that into the equation of Beechwood's last two crowns?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VOR-when did KY go to a 6 class system? Have you figured that into the equation of Beechwood's last two crowns?

Correct and if KY didn't go to six classes NCC probably would have won both of those titles and the Beechwood natives would be trying to run Coach Rash out of town.

With that said, Coach Rash beat the teams he had to beat and he deserves a lot of credit for that.

Correct and if KY didn't go to six classes NCC probably would have won both of those titles and the Beechwood natives would be trying to run Coach Rash out of town.

With that said, Coach Rash beat the teams he had to beat and he deserves a lot of credit for that.

Who knows if NCC would have beat Beechwood in the playoffs in 2007 and 2008? In 2005 and 2006, Beechwood won the regular season games and lost the playoff games. Maybe it would have gone the other way in 2007 and 2008.

But I will say one thing - if any "Beechwood natives" truly have even a thought of going after Coach Rash, I and many, many others will throw the gauntlet down on that right now. Regardless of what happens the rest of the year, if anyone seriously has thoughts about that, prepare yourself for a blood bath that would seriously damage the program. Personally, I haven't heard even one comment doubting Coach Rash so I have no reason to believe there is any doubt out there. Enough said on that issue.

Edited by Voice of Reason

Who knows if NCC would have beat Beechwood in the playoffs in 2007 and 2008? In 2005 and 2006, Beechwood won the regular season games and lost the playoff games. Maybe it would have gone the other way in 2007 and 2008.

But I will say one thing - if any "Beechwood natives" truly have even a thought of going after Coach Rash, I and many, many others will throw the gauntlet down on that right now. Regardless of what happens the rest of the year, if anyone seriously has thoughts about that, prepare yourself for a blood bath that would seriously damage the program. Personally, I haven't heard even one comment doubting Coach Rash so I have no reason to believe there is any doubt out there. Enough said on that issue.

:thumb:

Why? I have heard some compare him to Lou Piniella. Sweet Lou won with Pete Rose's boys and Rash won with Yeagle's. He really hasn't done anything with the guys that came in while he was here. I'm just saying.....

Why? I have heard some compare him to Lou Piniella. Sweet Lou won with Pete Rose's boys and Rash won with Yeagle's. He really hasn't done anything with the guys that came in while he was here. I'm just saying.....

Yeagle's boys? What in the heck are you talking about?

Yeagle's last year was 2005 (some would argue earlier than that) ... Rash's first year in 2006.

Not to mention .. this current staff has basically carried the load since 2002.

Get your facts straight ... then talk.

Kind of funny how amateur coaches walk around patting themselves on the back.

I would rather be an amateur than you any day of the week ... and twice on Sunday's... "Pascal" .....

Come on up to practice at Beechwood some time ... and educate the staff on how things are done buddy.

It can't be any harder than being the keyboard commando that you obviously are .... but ... can't say that I expect anything less from you at all.