Diehl, Addington, Ellison, Sauerback Win Coaches District POY

cshs81

The KY Football Coach's Association has named Sam Diehl, Jeremy Addington, Drew Ellison, and Matt Sauerback District POY winners. They will be honored at halftime of the state championship game of their corresponding class.

Eckstein, Schlarman, Mueller, and Spritzky won District Coach of the Year.

Congrats to all.

The KY Football Coach's Association has named Sam Diehl, Jeremy Addington, Drew Ellison, and Matt Sauerback District POY winners. They will be honored at halftime of the state championship game of their corresponding class.

Congrats to all.

Congrats to the POY's.

Congrats to the COY's. 3 of 4 HHS Grads. :banana: :banana:

Congrats to all.

Congrats to all you are very deserving of the honor. :thumb:

I guess the Ryle win clinched coach of the year for Spritzky.

From where we were at week one, to where we got to in week 10, who else could even hope to get it. There were a few guys who probably would have won it over him had we not won the district though, I think that's safe to say.

While Diehl is certainly deserving, I feel that Lincoln Adams should have been the POY. Diehl is a great player on a great team and has started since his frosh year. But, Adams has put up numbers that have led NKY all year and is in his first year as a running back. Remember, this kid was a little used tight end and nose guard last year. Adams IMHO should have been the POY. :ylsuper: