Diehl, Addington, Ellison, Sauerback Win Coaches District POY

cshs81

Pretty suprised Lincoln Adams is not on this list?? He totally dominated in evey game he played this year, even cross town foe Beechwood? Also somewhat suprised not to see WR's like Canafax, Bovard, and Durbin. But Adams should definetly be on the list!!

Pretty suprised Lincoln Adams is not on this list?? He totally dominated in evey game he played this year, even cross town foe Beechwood? Also somewhat suprised not to see WR's like Canafax, Bovard, and Durbin. But Adams should definetly be on the list!!

All good players but there is only one player per class per district.

You're not going to pick Bo over Drew.

I don't think you pick Durbin over Sauerbeck.

Congratulation's to each player!!

In particular I want to congratulate Sammy Diehl. I have watched you grow from a freshman to a senior. You are a great team mate, and a true leader on and off the field.

You also represent what is special about high school sports. You work hard in the classroom, and on the gridiron. You also toss pizza as well as you do footballs... ;)

This is your year Sammy...I know you have but one goal left to accomplish....Don't let anything get in your way.

Go Breds, Go Sammy Diehl.

:ylsuper:

Congrats boys! Nice list.

I would think that the 4A District Coach of the Year was a tossup untill Dixie won the District, after that it was a done deal.

Congrats Tom, we appreciate and applaud you.

:thumb: I agree 100% !!! :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

Congrats to all the winners and all the other kids and coaches that were deserving of serious consideration. Arguments can be made for many others to have won. But let's do something different with this thread and leave it to congrats to the winners and not argue why someone else should have won. Just a suggestion if I may be so bold.

Adams should be on the list but he didnt dominate against Ncc, he was held to 45 yards(if that) and no td's.