Bow season opens tomorrow

1968isaac

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merril was pretty pumped when he was telling me this story at FTJFL pratice the other day......Good Video!!!

Field Dressed 230lbs....

Nice deer. I must say with a hint of sour grapes that it helps to have several acres of land within the city limits that is never hunted to bag a buck like the one shown. But, anyway, I guess a congratulations is in order.:notworthy:

Oh' date=' without question. When you have money, you have prime land. His is in what you describe as Caketown and with recent deregulation in regards to hunting, he is allowed to hunt land that has never been hunted and where deer walk right up to you.[/quote']

So you might say he was deer waiting, rather than deer hunting :lol:

Check out my opening day hunt on video.....My buddy was filming and told me to get ready. This deer was moving after dusk down the freshly sown

wheat field that I planted. As soon as the deer was in my wheelhouse, I noticed the forks and I took my bead off of him. I was very dissappointed b/c as you can see, I had a perfect 15 yard quartering away shot on this one....[video=youtube;TZqE-jfwP6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZqE-jfwP6A

Not sure but if he was hunting in Ft. Thomas' date=' he's doing it illegally b/c the season isn't until November and from the looks of that video, the trees were awfully green if you know what I mean......:idunno:[/quote']Maybe he was using a depredation permit. :D