Manual/Trinity predictions

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crimsons (love that name) have some players. Fern Creek is a pretty good team with three D-1 players committed. The Crimsons destroyed the Tigers and are on a Roll and will defeat the Rocks 34-13.

Larry, you may be right, but from my observation you have the score backwards. Having watched Highlands scrimmage Trinity in game type situation and play Manual the following week, unless Manual has improved dramatically and Trinity regressed significantly, Trinity should win this game rather easily.

Larry, you may be right, but from my observation you have the score backwards. Having watched Highlands scrimmage Trinity in game type situation and play Manual the following week, unless Manual has improved dramatically and Trinity regressed significantly, Trinity should win this game rather easily.

It is sort of neat to watch my two newest bestest friends [ LN & AL] split on what the Rocks will do. Thanks guys :thumb: :lol:

Agreed. Rocks continue the total domination over the opposition.

Funny that the X fans are on the Rock bandwagon now. You are not fooling anyone guys. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rock;

And you want to know the really funny thing (at least to me) is that Alan is one of the first to always accuse "us" of SANDBAGGING !!!:lol::lol: