Manual/Trinity predictions

Who wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree Jim that the pressure is more on M for the very reasons you stated. Expect a packed house at Manual and a real raucous atmosphere. I hope you and the Rocks do the Tigers a favor and take as much wind out of the sails of Mannual as possible. I do not wish for Manual to have all the momentum of a T defeat when they come to visit the Jungle later in the year.

Alan

I know we will do our very best. AS you know - year after year - we just try to be competitive. Thanks.

Trinity wins this game handily. This may be a young Trinity team but they play like they are a seasoned team ready for the playoffs. Trinity has a good solid team with skill position players that are difference makers against most high school teams.

As an aside, I hear that T's JV's beat Manual, 27-6, Monday night. Can anyone verify this? Also, the frosh played tonight. Anyone have results? Thanks.

T's frosh won. I was there however due to the MANY flags thrown I forget the score. I do know that Manual had 6 and t had 20 something! :lol::lol::lol: