NKY 4A

gametime

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I hate to be the voice of reason, but we are competing with Louisville. T and X are two teams that dominate 4A football on either side of their respective brackets, so stop trying to make it look like we're down while the rest of 4A is up. Last season we beat the best of them, and this season ain't over yet. The naysayers are probably the same ones who said 4A is down this year and we will get swept by Louisville. Give me a break. FC is a good team, but Ryle should be playing Trinity this week if not for an uncharactersitic let down and big play by FC. We have good programs too, and what once was a given, is now a question mark untill the games are played. We have 4 more games untill they crown a champion, lets see how it plays out before you drag us in the mud. As is, we split 2-2, it could have very easily been 3-1 in the first round in favor of NKY. I call that competing.

And BTW - we have beaten Cincinnati teams, Lasalle 01 and played Elder very close in 02 21-14 I believe. We haven't played one since.

But if you were playing the other Louisville district, you'd probably have been 1-3... ;)

But if you were playing the other Louisville district, you'd probably have been 1-3... ;)

More likely 2-2. Boone is pretty good, and the 3 seed in that District is a known choke artist in the early rounds (if they even make it)...

:fire:

What about Pasquales? Is that place still around. Used to love the pizza from there when I was younger.

Yes it is, and it's still great pizza. It right across from where Dixie Chilli used to be, which is not to be confused with where it is, 200 feet farther south. :p