NKY 4A

gametime

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes playoff time its always down. NKY 4A just can't beat Louisville teams just like they can't beat Cincy teams.

You mean to win the state championship right? We beat two on Friday and almost a third. Last year Boone went pretty far as well. For Cincy schools, Who cares! It's tough to beat the BIG 2 IN THE VILLE WHEN THEY DRAW 100-120 kids out for Football. They have great tradition, but when you got that many kids to chose from it is tough to compete. NKY teams have athletes that could start for them, but the big 2 have 11 athletes on the field every snap. We'll continue to dominate 1A and 3A until we can get to their level in 4A. :D

Good Day

You mean to win the state championship right? We beat two on Friday and almost a third. Last year Boone went pretty far as well. For Cincy schools, Who cares! It's tough to beat the BIG 2 IN THE VILLE WHEN THEY DRAW 100-120 kids out for Football. They have great tradition, but when you got that many kids to chose from it is tough to compete. NKY teams have athletes that could start for them, but the big 2 have 11 athletes on the field every snap. We'll continue to dominate 1A and 3A until we can get to their level in 4A. :D

Good Day

It is not just because of the numbers, work ethic ALL year long etc

It is not just because of the numbers, work ethic ALL year long etc

No i dont think the work ethic is it at all. You cant tell me that the big 2 work any harder during the off season than any of the NKY 4A teams. These teams work very hard all year.

Look, I hate to be the voice of reason, but we are competing with Louisville. T and X are two teams that dominate 4A football on either side of their respective brackets, so stop trying to make it look like we're down while the rest of 4A is up. Last season we beat the best of them, and this season ain't over yet. The naysayers are probably the same ones who said 4A is down this year and we will get swept by Louisville. Give me a break. FC is a good team, but Ryle should be playing Trinity this week if not for an uncharactersitic let down and big play by FC. We have good programs too, and what once was a given, is now a question mark untill the games are played. We have 4 more games untill they crown a champion, lets see how it plays out before you drag us in the mud. As is, we split 2-2, it could have very easily been 3-1 in the first round in favor of NKY. I call that competing.

And BTW - we have beaten Cincinnati teams, Lasalle 01 and played Elder very close in 02 21-14 I believe. We haven't played one since.

Can't beat public schools or can't beat private?

What was NKY 4A's record against private or independent schools this year?

And they say it's a level playing field.

Play us now, see what happens. Just be glad we're not in 3A right now. We've owned CCH the last 3 years leading up to this season and we NEVER play as good in the first week as the last week. I don't care what 4A's record is against publics/privates/ or independents. What I do care about is winning the district, winning the region, and winning state. 1 down, 2 to go.

Look, I hate to be the voice of reason, but we are competing with Louisville. T and X are two teams that dominate 4A football on either side of their respective brackets, so stop trying to make it look like we're down while the rest of 4A is up. Last season we beat the best of them, and this season ain't over yet. The naysayers are probably the same ones who said 4A is down this year and we will get swept by Louisville. Give me a break. FC is a good team, but Ryle should be playing Trinity this week if not for an uncharactersitic let down and big play by FC. We have good programs too, and what once was a given, is now a question mark untill the games are played. We have 4 more games untill they crown a champion, lets see how it plays out before you drag us in the mud. As is, we split 2-2, it could have very easily been 3-1 in the first round in favor of NKY. I call that competing.

Not bad SM32, not bad at all. I totally agree with you. It wasn't that our district was down as a whole, it was that other teams got better causing more parity. And although Conner wasn't very good by their record, they actually were a pretty good football team (as you have pointed out before). That was the only team in our district who had a bad year, that is normally right there in the thick of things. Just let the naysayers keep on, and will do what we we have been doing for the last two years (and hopefully more to come). And that's compete and BEAT those teams from the Ville.