NKY 4A

gametime

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody but my wife seems to know that answer and she's a Dixie grad. :lol:

Inside joke with me and the Dog.

Right off of Kenton Lands road. I think where the BofE used to be.

But hey thanks for the directions anyway, I think I will find my way to this battle Friday night. Better get there early or you'll be parking across the road at the Big K or at the Hut. I might just park on 3L and walk up Dudley, that way I can avoid traffic. I might be hungry when I get there, but I know where to get a good Burger from.

Right off of Kenton Lands road. I think where the BofE used to be.

I always get a kick when directions like these are given to someone who has never been there before. How are you supposed to know "where the BofE used to be"? :confused:

It reminds me of some directions I once got from my father-in-law.

" ...turn right about a mile before the road dead ends." :laugh:

I always get a kick when directions like these are given to someone who has never been there before. How are you supposed to know "where the BofE used to be"? :confused:

Just hope it is not dark out on that day your looken for that road. "Cause dares a crick in dem dar hollors dat swollow ya hole"

I don't see the problem, you just turn right where the old "Roundup Club" was and then turn into the old BofE lot. Simple enough. :rolleyes: :lol:

For those of you who are lost, it's right down the street from where Van Lunen's was on the left.

The street in between Taco Bell and Burger King off dixie HWY. You will pass Arts Tool Rental and turn right into the empty parking lot......

You can't miss it. ;)

The street in between Taco Bell and Burger King off dixie HWY. You will pass Arts Tool Rental and turn right into the empty parking lot......

You can't miss it. ;)

Two blocks past the Old Kenton Co. Library building about a mile north of the Village Cinema.