Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Trinity/Lawrence North, IN Predictions

Who wins? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Trinity
      78%
    • Lawrence North (IN)
      21%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What does this match-up look like to Lawrence North Football Fans. Does Lawrence North have many players returning and have they already played a game. What score do you see for this game.

What does this match-up look like to Lawrence North Football Fans. Does Lawrence North have many players returning and have they already played a game. What score do you see for this game.

 

They lost 19-6 to Lawrence Central. Neither team is ranked although Central did receive some votes.

They lost 19-6 to Lawrence Central. Neither team is ranked although Central did receive some votes.

 

In the loss to Lawrence Central, Lawrence North's only score came with six minutes to go in the 4th quarter as a result of a bad snap to the Lawrence Central punter, which sailed over his head for a 24-yard loss. Lawrence North took over at the 11 and then scored in two plays.

 

For the game, Lawrence North only had 147 yards of total offense in 53 plays. Lawrence Central amassed 399 total offensive yards, 202 of which were in the air.

 

As woodsrider has already noted, neither of these teams are even ranked in the state of Indiana.

 

Based on unranked Lawrence North's poor opening performance against an unranked team, and the fact that the game will be played at Trinity, I look for the following result:

 

Trinity 47 - Lawrence North 13 :cool:

If this was in the basketball forum, totally different animal. But as it is, I hope Trinity wins by 96. Anytime a KY school can break one off in an IN school, I'm mondo-jovial.

The game is going to be played at Lawrence North....

The game is going to be played at Lawrence North....

 

In that case, I need to change my prediction:

 

Trinity 47 - Lawrence North 16

 

Home field should be worth 3-points to Lawrence North. The trip to Ft. Thomas didn't seem to both the young Rocks. :cool:

I wonder if Lawrence North was ranked last year when they easily handled the Shamrocks at Marshall Stadium. I would venture to say that Indiana H.S. football generally is a notch above Kentucky's version, so whether L. North is ranked is not dispositive of the issue for me. Unfortunately, I have yet to see the 'Rocks in action this year, having missed the Green-White and HHS scrimmages. I will likewise miss the L. North game. My feeling is that if T can come out with a win, I'll be satisfied.

If this was in the basketball forum, totally different animal. But as it is, I hope Trinity wins by 96. Anytime a KY school can break one off in an IN school, I'm mondo-jovial.

 

Show some class !!!!!! :rolleyes:

Any team that can hang 40+ points on Highlands should do OK vs. a good hoosier team. First game jitters cause the Shamrock engine a little longer to warm up. Tie game at half, Shamrocks win it 27 - 16.

Show some class !!!!!! :rolleyes:

 

You are kidding? I hope.

You are kidding? I hope.

 

Hopefully Spindoc is kidding !!!! That sounds painfull !!!! :lol: :lol:

I would venture to say that Indiana H.S. football generally is a notch above Kentucky's version.

I don't really feel that's the case.

Lawrence 15-14 in a close one. Home team advantage.

 

Thank you AL -- I am glad you have not lost your touch from last season.:thumb: I hope your squad comes out on top Friday night.

The Rocks prevail by as many as they want. Nothing but pure offensive prowess. Final score T 56 LN 28.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.