Everything posted by slaforocks
-
NFL players from the Bluegrass
Brian Brohm is playing in the UFL for a team in Las Vegas
-
Who wins THS vs All-state
Trinity vs the Kentucky All-State team
-
Who wins THS vs All-state
someone posted this question in the coach of the year thread. how about we make a new thread
-
AP All-State Team Announced
This was said in the coach Beatty coach of the year thread but I feel like this question would get more attention in this thread. In all seriousness, Who wins Trinity vs The All-State team??
-
2011 KHSAA 6A State Championship: Trinity 62 Scott County 21
Andrew Wall broke his leg in the Male game and came back and played in the Championship game....
-
Trinity 66 Montgomery Bell Academy (TN) 21
- Trinity 56 Ballard 21
I dont thick it matters what position he played because was as a coach he was the linebackers coach for the University of Oklahoma at one time if that says anything at all- Louisville Trinity/Lawrence North, IN Predictions
The game is going to be played at Lawrence North....- 6A Final: St. Xavier 34 Trinity 10
Did any one see how St. X's Coach walked to the hash line and tipped his hat to the Trinity sideline after the fake field goal attempt??? Did anyone else think that that was a little low class??- 6A Final: Trinity/St. Xavier Predictions
Go Rocks...- Trinity 14 Lexington Catholic 13
What do think about Trinity adding 11 Freshman to the Varsity Roster?- Trinity 20 Saint Xavier 19 (JV)
I was at the game and I'm pretty sure that I counted 8 juniors playing defense.. - Trinity 56 Ballard 21