CovCath 17 Harrison Co 14

72birdman

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to say that the refs were calling it one-sided, I meant they called 74 penalties on Cov Cath and next to none, if any, on Harrison. I also find it funny how everybody can turn on Cov Cath and downgrade them to a mediocre team when they have no basis or doing so. COLONEL PRIDE

Ya' know, it just used to be the losing team whining about the refs, now even the winning side does, pitiful. How about ONE GOOD reason, as to why the refs would cheat you guys? You won didn't you? They must have not been very good refs, or good at cheating, if they couldn't get you beat in a pretty close game.

Ya' know, it just used to be the losing team whining about the refs, now even the winning side does, pitiful. How about ONE GOOD reason, as to why the refs would cheat you guys? You won didn't you? They must have not been very good refs, or good at cheating, if they couldn't get you beat in a pretty close game.

Maybe the game was only close because of the refs, ever think of that. In any case, the Colonels still need to prepare hard and be ready for Lex Cath

Maybe the game was only close because of the refs, ever think of that. In any case, the Colonels still need to prepare hard and be ready for Lex Cath
If you have a problem with the refs, take it up with the KHSAA. It's not going to fly here.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Or CCH peeked too early. Last week you had an excuse, this week you had an excuse, can't it ever be the other team played better and CCH didn't play well?. Tell us up front your excuse for next week, just so we all are on the same page as you. :D

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Or CCH peeked too early. Last week you had an excuse, this week you had an excuse, can't it ever be the other team played better and CCH didn't play well?. Tell us up front your excuse for next week, just so we all are on the same page as you. :D

It wasn't an excuse for anything, it was just an observation of how things went. A win's a win, just keep winning, doing what you have to do

If you have a problem with the refs, take it up with the KHSAA. It's not going to fly here.

banghead.gif

I'm trying to say that the refs were calling it one-sided, I meant they called 74 penalties on Cov Cath and next to none, if any, on Harrison. I also find it funny how everybody can turn on Cov Cath and downgrade them to a mediocre team when they have no basis or doing so. COLONEL PRIDE

I was there and a hold is a hold. An offsides is an offsides. A roughing the passer is a roughing the passer. No one said they were mediocre. I was there, I saw the game. I also saw HCHS versus Lex Cath and if both teams play the way they did against HCHS it will be Lex Cath by 14+. HCHS took it to Cov Cath in the second half. Harrison was a much more disciplined team than Cov Cath today. If the refs were so one sided, they would have spotted the ball on the last play before letting the clock run down from 32 seconds to 24 seconds so that Cov Cath did not have to make a decision as to whether or not to punt the ball. I know of an offsides on HCHS and a couple of holding penalties on HCHS that were declined. But for your information, today Cov Cath was no better than a mediocre team.

All i have to say is cov. cath. has everything to be a championship team but if they dont stop committing the holding and offsides and stupid stuff like that its goin to take them down. I expect they will and when they put a full offensive and defensive game together watch out because this team is explosive.

I was there and a hold is a hold. An offsides is an offsides. A roughing the passer is a roughing the passer. No one said they were mediocre. I was there, I saw the game. I also saw HCHS versus Lex Cath and if both teams play the way they did against HCHS it will be Lex Cath by 14+. HCHS took it to Cov Cath in the second half. Harrison was a much more disciplined team than Cov Cath today. If the refs were so one sided, they would have spotted the ball on the last play before letting the clock run down from 32 seconds to 24 seconds so that Cov Cath did not have to make a decision as to whether or not to punt the ball. I know of an offsides on HCHS and a couple of holding penalties on HCHS that were declined. But for your information, today Cov Cath was no better than a mediocre team.

All those penalties are penalties when they're committed, but they weren't called on Harrison, and there was plenty of times it should have been called

All i have to say is cov. cath. has everything to be a championship team but if they dont stop committing the holding and offsides and stupid stuff like that its goin to take them down. I expect they will and when they put a full offensive and defensive game together watch out because this team is explosive.

I agree

very well stated and I would agree with description.

Stop all the nonsense about CovCath peaking too early....

When did they peak?

They beat who they should have beaten & got outcoached by Mueller; plus Highlands is better than most realize; they just played a much tougher schedlule than last year.

Stop all the nonsense about CovCath peaking too early....

When did they peak?

They beat who they should have beaten & got outcoached by Mueller; plus Highlands is better than most realize; they just played a much tougher schedlule than last year.

Played close to Moeller, Did okay Vs X and if it wasn't for a few mental mistakes. This game never should have been close.

Played close to Moeller, Did okay Vs X and if it wasn't for a few mental mistakes. This game never should have been close.

Moeller has shown all season that their offense is one of the most average Moeller has ever had.

X-24

CCH-0

That "peaking" comment was started by someone who hasn't even seen CCH play.

They have needed all season to be more diversified on offense; they get stuck in ruts and won't do different things.

Their defense has showed cracks vs. the good teams; they'd better get it together in a hurry; they are going to see the best QB they've seen all year next week. He will make Cecil look slow and avergage, which he isn't.