CovCath 17 Harrison Co 14

72birdman

They have regressed since the beginning of the year IMO. They are still good, just not as good as I expected them to be.

I have to agree here. Or maybe I was too fast to jump on the Rodenberg bandwagon. His team sure has strung together an awful lot of performances that were very similar to CCH in the last four years. Those performances had people jeering Lynn Ray night and day, and he won five state titles at the school.

Maybe it's time for the honeymoon to end for Rodenberg.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CovCath sure is picking a bad time to play some bad football. Looks like they haven't recovered from the cake eaters.

This could be there biggest problem right now. I believe they thought they would be playing the playoff schedule that the birds are playing. Now they have to go Lexcath, Highlands, Bowling Green or some other tough teams. I think they rebound this week, the toughest game after a tough loss is the next one. That one is over, move on and battle the Knights.

After having seen both CC and LC play Harrison County, I must agree with Hilltopper. LC's defense is not nearly as strong as CC's, so this game will come down to a battle of offenses, and there is no doubt that the Knights are much more potent than the Colonels.

The CC quarterback is a very good high school thrower and an average runner at best. Burke at LC is a bona fide D1 blue chipper, and he has excellent talent at the wide receiver position.

Just don't see this being closer than 2 tds....LC 35 CC 17.

After having seen both CC and LC play Harrison County, I must agree with Hilltopper. LC's defense is not nearly as strong as CC's, so this game will come down to a battle of offenses, and there is no doubt that the Knights are much more potent than the Colonels.

The CC quarterback is a very good high school thrower and an average runner at best. Burke at LC is a bona fide D1 blue chipper, and he has excellent talent at the wide receiver position.

Just don't see this being closer than 2 tds....LC 35 CC 17.

Average runner :rolleyes: I won't even respond to that, but do me a favor, look at the stats, then get back to me

I'm gonna have to go with BF on this one hchs. You find me a better running QB in the state, then we can talk.

Kaelin Ammons at Franklin County for his career (thru 10/13/05) has passed for over 5,500 yards (62 TDs) and ran for over 2,500 yards (29 TDs). And he graduates in 2007. Thats not too bad, is it.

I'm gonna have to go with BF on this one hchs. You find me a better running QB in the state, then we can talk.

:jump: :banana: :ylsuper: :thumb:

Kaelin Ammons at Franklin County for his career (thru 10/13/05) has passed for over 5,500 yards (62 TDs) and ran for over 2,500 yards (29 TDs). And he graduates in 2007. Thats not too bad, is it.

Ok, that's ONE, only having one QB better with better stats than him makes him AVERAGE??

You hear a lot of stuff. Take it all with a grain of salt.

LOL, Look over on Yappi, a lot at Moeller want Crable gone, they want the school to do the same thing they did to Klonne (which happened with the alumni's help), and I think Klonne was a much better coach that Crable.

People over at Moeller told me Crable told his wife he only wanted to be a head coach for 10 years, this ended year number 5, and the people I know who are "in" at Moeller want him gone before year number 6. I can't repeat, at least on this board, what the replies were Sunday when I asked them about their views on Crable.

As they say, be very careful of what you asked for (The removal of Klonne), you may get what you want, and may be sorry you got it (Crable).

As you say, don't be mad at the messenger. :D