Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset/Lynn Camp Predictions

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2nd game of the Pioneer Bowl @ Lynn Camp. This is usually a good game. Any thoughts?

SHS and LC had some wars when they were in the same district a few years back.

 

Lynn Camp coaches were at SHS scrimmages at Frankfort this weekend and probably liked what they saw as Somerset looked rough at times.

 

I'll take Somerset in a pretty good game that Somerset pulls away in 2nd half to win.

I followed both teams last year and from returners I have to go with Somerset. Close at first but agree with Jumper_Dad Somerset pulls away late....

I'm afraid Somerset will have to much speed for Lynn Camp....but I'm rooting for the Campers!

Somerset will be down a little this year I think. They will have enough to get by Camp though 24-6. SHS lost a lot of size on the line-the reason behind any teams success is the play of the boys in the TRENCHES!

 

TRENCHMASTER predicts a 8-4 season for the Jumpers.

Somerset will be down a little this year I think. They will have enough to get by Camp though 24-6. SHS lost a lot of size on the line-the reason behind any teams success is the play of the boys in the TRENCHES!

 

TRENCHMASTER predicts a 8-4 season for the Jumpers.

 

Somerset's line will be smaller this year but that might not be a bad thing. The Jumpers offense does not require a lot of drive blocking and the kids on the line this season are very quick. Line play isn't all about size--speed and technique are key too. The defense returns almost everyone and will be the strength of the team--but the offense still has a lot of playmakers. Just curious, which 3 teams do you see beating Somerset in the regular season? And you don't even have them making the regional game?

Somerset's line will be smaller this year but that might not be a bad thing. The Jumpers offense does not require a lot of drive blocking and the kids on the line this season are very quick. Line play isn't all about size--speed and technique are key too. The defense returns almost everyone and will be the strength of the team--but the offense still has a lot of playmakers. Just curious, which 3 teams do you see beating Somerset in the regular season? And you don't even have them making the regional game?

 

Good question. I don't see that either.

I would love to see Lynn Camp make this a good one. Got to meet some of the fans from LC last year at the playoff game. Very nice fans! Good luck Lynn Camp!

I would love to see Lynn Camp make this a good one. Got to meet some of the fans from LC last year at the playoff game. Very nice fans! Good luck Lynn Camp!

 

Exactly. I hope to meet up with Lynn Camp again this year.

Somerset 35-14.

Somerset's D should be solid this year. I think I read 8 starters returning on D. With the weapons they have returning at the skill position I will go with a 35-7 SHS win. I know the line is smaller this year but like AverageJoe said smaller may not be a bad thing. I'm looking forward to Friday night and the start of another football season!!

Somerset wins big. Too many good skilled people. Speed Kills and it will do Lynn Camp in.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.