Somerset/Lynn Camp Predictions

DADDY CAT

Who wins?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

SHS and LC had some wars when they were in the same district a few years back.

Lynn Camp coaches were at SHS scrimmages at Frankfort this weekend and probably liked what they saw as Somerset looked rough at times.

I'll take Somerset in a pretty good game that Somerset pulls away in 2nd half to win.

Somerset will be down a little this year I think. They will have enough to get by Camp though 24-6. SHS lost a lot of size on the line-the reason behind any teams success is the play of the boys in the TRENCHES!

TRENCHMASTER predicts a 8-4 season for the Jumpers.

Somerset will be down a little this year I think. They will have enough to get by Camp though 24-6. SHS lost a lot of size on the line-the reason behind any teams success is the play of the boys in the TRENCHES!

TRENCHMASTER predicts a 8-4 season for the Jumpers.

Somerset's line will be smaller this year but that might not be a bad thing. The Jumpers offense does not require a lot of drive blocking and the kids on the line this season are very quick. Line play isn't all about size--speed and technique are key too. The defense returns almost everyone and will be the strength of the team--but the offense still has a lot of playmakers. Just curious, which 3 teams do you see beating Somerset in the regular season? And you don't even have them making the regional game?

Somerset's line will be smaller this year but that might not be a bad thing. The Jumpers offense does not require a lot of drive blocking and the kids on the line this season are very quick. Line play isn't all about size--speed and technique are key too. The defense returns almost everyone and will be the strength of the team--but the offense still has a lot of playmakers. Just curious, which 3 teams do you see beating Somerset in the regular season? And you don't even have them making the regional game?

Good question. I don't see that either.

I would love to see Lynn Camp make this a good one. Got to meet some of the fans from LC last year at the playoff game. Very nice fans! Good luck Lynn Camp!

Exactly. I hope to meet up with Lynn Camp again this year.

Somerset's D should be solid this year. I think I read 8 starters returning on D. With the weapons they have returning at the skill position I will go with a 35-7 SHS win. I know the line is smaller this year but like AverageJoe said smaller may not be a bad thing. I'm looking forward to Friday night and the start of another football season!!