Ashland vs. Rockcastle Co. Predictions

Who Wins?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tomcats are absolutely hitting on all cylinders.

Ashland 35

Rockcastle 13

I hope you're right AT41, but I think the game will be much closer than that.

I'll take Ashland in another overtime classic.

Ashland 34

Rockcastle 28

Give me the 'Cats - and like AT41, I think they are just hitting their stride. Love is doing a great job, ma

Love is doing a great job of making defensive adjustments, taking away the opponents best weapon.

It sounded like Rockcastle has a well balanced attack, both running - and passing when they need to.

Hart, Bentine, Love, Dowdy, Wilson, Haeberlin, and the boys will be ready.

I'll say Ashland 42 Rockcastle 28

Frances

Give me the 'Cats - and like AT41, I think they are just hitting their stride. Love is doing a great job, ma

Love is doing a great job of making defensive adjustments, taking away the opponents best weapon.

It sounded like Rockcastle has a well balanced attack, both running - and passing when they need to.

Hart, Bentine, Love, Dowdy, Wilson, Haeberlin, and the boys will be ready.

I'll say Ashland 42 Rockcastle 28

Frances

The ROCK is usually known for a stout D. Only 3 teams have scored over 14 points on them this year (Danville, Bell, Mason). I'm not saying they won't score 42, but it won't be easy. No team has put up 40 on the Rock this year...

The ROCK is usually known for a stout D. Only 3 teams have scored over 14 points on them this year (Danville, Bell, Mason). I'm not saying they won't score 42, but it won't be easy. No team has put up 40 on the Rock this year...

Good point, Halfback. You have to remember, though, that Mason just put 19 on the board against them, and had the opportunity at the end to win.

I'll revise my prediction -

Ashland 38 Rockcastle 24

Frances

These Tomcats are becoming a major threat. On the ground watch out for Ian Holbrook to take it outside and run forever or Tyler Reliford to come busting up the middle. Take that away and you will see Angel Gurule's and Drew McDavid's numbers running in the endzone. The Cats are out to prove somthing, they are a couple of plays away from being 11-0 right now and I think they are just reaching their peak. The Cats roll with momentum into the Regional Championship for the third consecutive year except this year they leave happy.