Rank the NFL Quarterbacks

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew Brees had an excellent fantasy year last season but I still say Patyon Manning is #1.

2. Drew Brees

3. Tom Brady

4. Brett Favre

5. Ben Rothlisberger

6. Eli Manning

7. Aaron Rodgers

8. Philip Rivers

9. Matt Ryan

10. Donovan McNabb

11. Carson Palmar

12. Tony Romo

13. Matt Schaub

14. Mark Sanchez

15. Jay Cutler

Drew Brees had an excellent fantasy year last season but I still say Patyon Manning is #1.

2. Drew Brees

3. Tom Brady

4. Brett Favre

5. Ben Rothlisberger

6. Eli Manning

7. Aaron Rodgers

8. Philip Rivers

9. Matt Ryan

10. Donovan McNabb

11. Carson Palmar

12. Tony Romo

13. Matt Schaub

14. Mark Sanchez

15. Jay Cutler

I don't think we are talking about fantasy rankings.

1. Peyton

2. Brady

3. Brees

4. Rodgers

5. Favre

6. Rivers

7. Eli Manning

8. Matt Ryan

9. McNabb

10. Schaub

I left Palmer out of my top 10 for now. However as I argued with people during the offseason, if you give Palmer weapons to throw to like some of these other guys, then he will be a top 5 QB again. I think by the end of the year people will have him up there too. I know I can't wait for the season.

1. Peyton

2. Brady

3. Brees

4. Rodgers

5. Favre

6. Rivers

7. Eli Manning

8. Matt Ryan

9. McNabb

10. Schaub

I left Palmer out of my top 10 for now. However as I argued with people during the offseason, if you give Palmer weapons to throw to like some of these other guys, then he will be a top 5 QB again. I think by the end of the year people will have him up there too. I know I can't wait for the season.

Oh, my old buddy FC back from the abyss. :thumb:

Palmer might crack my top 13 this year. He just might, be able to do it. I'm not real confident though.

Oh, my old buddy FC back from the abyss. :thumb:

Palmer might crack my top 13 this year. He just might, be able to do it. I'm not real confident though.

Yeah not much goes on during the summer. Also I have stayed out of the Reds threads since the first two weeks, since they did bad when I was posting in them. So I don't want to jinx them and start posting in them. So I really haven't had much to really post on here.

I remember me and you had some kind of bet about Palmer a few months ago. I said if Palmer has the weapons around him, he will be considered one of the top QB's again. You said the best way to evaluate that is by how far he leads his team, and would need to at least get to the AFC Championship game for you to admit that he is. However I just don't remember what are bet was? Was it an avatar bet?

Yeah not much goes on during the summer. Also I have stayed out of the Reds threads since the first two weeks, since they did bad when I was posting in them. So I don't want to jinx them and start posting in them. So I really haven't had much to really post on here.

I remember me and you had some kind of bet about Palmer a few months ago. I said if Palmer has the weapons around him, he will be considered one of the top QB's again. You said the best way to evaluate that is by how far he leads his team, and would need to at least get to the AFC Championship game for you to admit that he is. However I just don't remember what are bet was? Was it an avatar bet?

I don't really remember what it was as far as the wager. AFC Championship is all he needed? Ouch, I must have not been thinking clearly :lol:. I will lose the bet if he makes it that far, and if he is just lights out all season and is clearly one of the 5 best guys in the game I'll say I lose the bet regardless of what the Bengals do in the playoffs.

What is my avatar I'll have to use IF I lose?

BTW, it's good to see you posting again man. It's been a while :thumb:.

I don't really remember what it was as far as the wager. AFC Championship is all he needed? Ouch, I must have not been thinking clearly :lol:. I will lose the bet if he makes it that far, and if he is just lights out all season and is clearly one of the 5 best guys in the game I'll say I lose the bet regardless of what the Bengals do in the playoffs.

What is my avatar I'll have to use IF I lose?

BTW, it's good to see you posting again man. It's been a while :thumb:.

I guess it would need to be a Carson Palmer Avatar. If you win, you can pick any for me. Not to mention having me say you were right and I was wrong if you win. Which I hope is a big IF. :D

I must admit I have missed our discussions, even though we never agree on anything. HAHA

I guess it would need to be a Carson Palmer Avatar. If you win, you can pick any for me. Not to mention having me say you were right and I was wrong if you win. Which I hope is a big IF. :D

I must admit I have missed our discussions, even though we never agree on anything. HAHA

I'm thinking your avatar is going to have to be your favorite player LeBron James throwing up the powder. Or Big Ben holding up the Super Bowl trophy. Or something to be named later I don't know :lol:.

And disagreements make this site I think. :thumb:

1. Brees

2. Manning

3. Brady

4. Favre

5. Romo

6. Rivers

7. Roethlisberger

8. Rodgers

9. E Manning

10. Palmer

11. McNabb