Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 3)

LRCW

You guys seem to forget that Jay Bruce is all of 23 years old. Dusty Baker needs to be the one that makes the important decisions when it comes to replacing him in certain spots. As for Rhodes what is another year if he keeps himself in good shape. Has he said anything about retiring?

No I'm very aware of his age. I just haven't seen any progress in his game.

Rhodes is having arguably his best year ever. I hope he is this good next year too. I just wouldn't count on it in the "plan" to contend next year.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have been furious had I been a Braves' fan. After Hanigan's hit and Cabrera's slapstick routine in the outfield, Cabrera and the other Braves' outfielder were smiling and laughing about the play. Had I been Bobby Cox, I would have immediately jerked their tails off the field. I just don't see anything funny about a play that just put you three runs behind. My guess is, Bobby will speak to them about it.

I would have been furious had I been a Braves' fan. After Hanigan's hit and Cabrera's slapstick routine in the outfield, Cabrera and the other Braves' outfielder were smiling and laughing about the play. Had I been Bobby Cox, I would have immediately jerked their tails off the field. I just don't see anything funny about a play that just put you three runs behind. My guess is, Bobby will speak to them about it.

The play only cost them a run. I'm sure he wasn't happy about the play and the camera caught him at the wrong time. If it were my treammate and he had already said something to me you can be sure I'd have thrown some sort of joke his way. I'm guessing it was nothing more than laughing at himself on an unfortunate play.

The play only cost them a run. I'm sure he wasn't happy about the play and the camera caught him at the wrong time. If it were my treammate and he had already said something to me you can be sure I'd have thrown some sort of joke his way. I'm guessing it was nothing more than laughing at himself on an unfortunate play.

Not how Bobby Cox runs things. Why do you think Freddi Gonzalez benched Hanley? Because he learned it from Bobby. You either hustle or you sit. He doesn't put up with it. I'm sure Melky will either sit or something tomorrow.

Not how Bobby Cox runs things. Why do you think Freddi Gonzalez benched Hanley? Because he learned it from Bobby. You either hustle or you sit. He doesn't put up with it. I'm sure Melky will either sit or something tomorrow.

It's not like he wasn't hustling. While you won't see that play everyday...physical errors happen. Mental errors are the ones you can't let happen.

I like Gomes...but has anyone ever asked him why he is constantly readjusting his helmet? lol

I like Arroyo but has anyone ever asked him why he is constanty readjusting his junk? He should have his at bat music changed to the Devinals, "I touch myself".