Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 3)

LRCW

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are the Braves still better than the Reds?

You know, I really hoped you could be classy, but it took you what, one post after the ending?

The season series was won 3-2 by the Braves, with each winning two at home. The aggregate scoring of the five games was 24-24. They have almost identical records. The teams are pretty close, and let's just leave it at that.

You know, I really hoped you could be classy, but it took you what, one post after the ending?

The season series was won 3-2 by the Braves, with each winning two at home. They have almost identical records. The teams are pretty close, and let's just leave it at that.

I'm asking a serious question. Some made it seems like the Braves were easily the better team. Like you said records are very close and seems every game they play came down to the wire. Not sure how that wasn't classy.

I'm asking a serious question. Some made it seems like the Braves were easily the better team. Like you said records are very close and seems every game they play came down to the wire. Not sure how that wasn't classy.

I took it as a dig given the discussion that went on up the thread. You say it wasn't, I'll take your word for it. I hope each of these teams make the playoffs. It would be good for each fanbase.

The season series was won 3-2 by the Braves, with each winning two at home. The aggregate scoring of the five games was 24-24. They have almost identical records. The teams are pretty close, and let's just leave it at that.

I agree. All 5 games could have gone either way. Two very evenly matched teams.