Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track the Reds (2nd Half, Week 3)

Featured Replies

This is the only time this year that I can remember that I've been truly upset with Dusty.

  • Replies 623
  • Views 62k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heisey batting .163 vs Lefties. Still make no sense if you were going to bring him in anyway.

How many times in these threads to I have to post...I love what Chris Heisey brings to the table.

Did I just hear Thom defend Dusty because he said Heisey doesn't hit lefties well? Then why did he bring him in to replace Bruce defensively knowing that Wagner will probably be brought into this game at some point?

I also love Heisey. What a freakin play.

Had to stop by to pay my compliments to Heisey's play. Unhappy with the result, but that was clutch.

Did I just hear Thom defend Dusty because he said Heisey doesn't hit lefties well? Then why did he bring him in to replace Bruce defensively knowing that Wagner will probably be brought into this game at some point?

 

To rob that HR obviously... :D

Who gets sent down for Dickerson. Nix? Heisey? Both are on fire lately.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.