What's your favorite KISS tune?

Jim Schue

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay...I just downloaded this from iTunes. Totally NOT the song I meant. :lol: What song would I be confusing it with that has the awesome base in it?

I was wondering what Radar Love had to do with Kiss,but I wasn't going to say anything.:lol:

Could be Detroit Rock City,Calling Dr.Love. A song called Sure Know something has a great bass line...:thumb:

I was wondering what Radar Love had to do with Kiss,but I wasn't going to say anything.:lol:

Could be Detroit Rock City,Calling Dr.Love. A song called Sure Know something has a great bass line...:thumb:

AA, you are always welcome to help me out. :lol: Sometimes I need it.

KISS was a favorite of my older brothers. I remember all of their posters that covered their bedroom walls when I was about four years old. I adore Gene Simmons (love his Family Jewels show), but I am not, as you can tell, very well versed in their music, other than I know it when I hear it...and usually like it.

And yes...on further examination, it is Detroit Rock City. :D

When I was younger my dream concert to go to was to have both Kiss and Parliament at the same one. Man! what a show that would have been.

Talk about bang for your buck! My guess is that the crowd would have been exhausted with 2 stage shows like they both put on!

Propably one of the most underrated songs is "King of the night time world". The destroyer album is perfect in how it goes into this song after Detroit Rock City. The whole sequence of the two on this album is brilliant. It reminds me of how you always here "we are the champions" after "we will rock you" by queen.

:thumb: