Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ge-Lawn Guynn To Cincinnati

Featured Replies

Just got off the phone with the former Scott County star who will be a Bearcat. Still not sure if it will be for 2010 or 2011...

Just got off the phone with the former Scott County star who will be a Bearcat. Still not sure if it will be for 2010 or 2011...

 

So he isn't prep schooling?

  • Author
So he isn't prep schooling?

 

If everything falls into place he will join the 2010 class. If not he will go to prep and move to 2011...

Good for him. Not completely sold that he's a legit D1 Big East PG but hopefully I'm wrong.

Looks like he did right by re-opening his recruitment. Glad to see a Ky boy go to a big name school. Two 11th region kids in the Big East. I hope everything works out for him. I enjoyed watching him play the times I was able to.

If everything falls into place he will join the 2010 class. If not he will go to prep and move to 2011...

 

Will he be a walk on, preferred walk on, or on scholly?

  • Author
Will he be a walk on, preferred walk on, or on scholly?

 

Scholarship either way...

Good for him. Not completely sold that he's a legit D1 Big East PG but hopefully I'm wrong.

 

I agree with that.

  • Author
I agree with that.

 

I do as well in a lot of ways. I'm encouraged by how much I think he has improved from year to year, but like a lot of kids in that 3 star range he has work to do. He should get to ease into things with Cashmere Wright ahead of him at the PG spot, so hopefully it works out over his career. From my side, he has been a great kid to deal with over the last two years and I will be really pulling for him to have a nice career at UC...

Nice pickup for Mick, I think Guyn is very good and hopefully he can hang in the Big East.

 

GT- what are Cincy's chances at getting Behanan?

Looks like he did right by re-opening his recruitment. Glad to see a Ky boy go to a big name school. Two 11th region kids in the Big East. I hope everything works out for him. I enjoyed watching him play the times I was able to.

 

Isn't Richie Phares still at Louisville? That would make 3 11th region kids in the Big East.

Congratulations to Ge-lawn. This is great news for this young man. Hes a great talent. I've always been impressed by his athleticism and ability. It was a shame that he didn't seem to be healthy in the Sweet 16 this year. He will be a good fit there IMO.

Isn't Richie Phares still at Louisville? That would make 3 11th region kids in the Big East.

 

I stand corrected. My apologies to Richie.:thumb:

 

Good to see KY basketball stepping up to a big stage. Hopefully we keep the kids coming and they produce on that stage.

 

How many KY kids overall in the Big East now? With those 3 and Elisha Justice? Are there any others I am missing?

 

Does the Big East have more KY talent than the other BCS Conferences?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.