July 5, 201016 yr Congrats to Ge'. I've been fortunate enough to talk to him several times and he's always been a great kid that showed a lot of class and respect when you spoke with him. Being a Bearcat fan, I wish him nothing but the best and hope that he continues to progress at the next level. Playing with Indy Elite over the past 2 years has really helped improve his game and if he can stay healthy, his game should keep improving. Ge'Lawn joins Vee Sanford, Richie Phares, and Elisha Justice as KY boys playing in the BE.
July 5, 201016 yr I stand corrected. My apologies to Richie.:thumb: Good to see KY basketball stepping up to a big stage. Hopefully we keep the kids coming and they produce on that stage. How many KY kids overall in the Big East now? With those 3 and Elisha Justice? Are there any others I am missing? Does the Big East have more KY talent than the other BCS Conferences? I know the SEC has 4 KY boys: Darius Miller- UK Scotty Hopson- Tennessee Quanny Beckham- Mississippi St Jarrod Polson- UK (Walk on)
July 8, 201016 yr Congrats to Ge'. I've been fortunate enough to talk to him several times and he's always been a great kid that showed a lot of class and respect when you spoke with him. Being a Bearcat fan, I wish him nothing but the best and hope that he continues to progress at the next level. Playing with Indy Elite over the past 2 years has really helped improve his game and if he can stay healthy, his game should keep improving. Ge'Lawn joins Vee Sanford, Richie Phares, and Elisha Justice as KY boys playing in the BE. How could you forget Preston Knowles? You know played at GRC and now a senior at U of L,
July 8, 201016 yr I know the SEC has 4 KY boys: Darius Miller- UK Scotty Hopson- Tennessee Quanny Beckham- Mississippi St Jarrod Polson- UK (Walk on) What about the Benock kid from Meade Co.? He wasn't a senior last year, was he?
July 9, 201016 yr Big strong kid, tough fearless player who will strive in a conference like the Big East. Look for him to take a lot in his freshman year but after that he'll be a very good player for the Bearcats. Great pick up Mick.
July 9, 201016 yr He recieved a hip stinger this weekend in the Indy AAU tourney. Tried to play through it for a couple of games, but ended up having to sit out in the last game the second half.
July 10, 201016 yr I know the SEC has 4 KY boys: Darius Miller- UK Scotty Hopson- Tennessee Quanny Beckham- Mississippi St Jarrod Polson- UK (Walk on) Hood is at UK also
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.