Paul Rains forced to resign at Lexington Christian Academy

Best wishes to Coach Rains. The LCA program is in geat hands with Coach Graham. He's a fine coach and an exemplary man!

Wonder what Henry Co. thinks of his manhood? Let's leave a team without a head coach 2 weeks before the season starts.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what Henry Co. thinks of his manhood? Let's leave a team without a head coach 2 weeks before the season starts.

I agree. I don't care how good of an opportunity LCA was, you just don't do this professionally especially when kids are involved. This is less than exlemplary.

OK, let me get this straight: A coach builds a team from the ground up and in short order takes them to two State Championship games, winning one of them. Coaches through his wife having cancer, coaches though his program being fined and put on probation. Then quits two weeks before practice starts and give the reason as he wants to watch his son play his senior year instead of coaching him.

Something doesn't smell right.

You LCA people should look at the Henry County thread and see what they think of Ray Graham being an "exemplary" man. Very, very unprofessional what he did. Timing could not have been worse.

That's the way I heard it. Apparently LCA has a moral clause with their employees.

I knew something didn't smell right with the timing of this.

What? Kind of shocked if a morals issue.

How ever you cut it I'm happy for Coach Graham, it was known the man got some raw deals at Harrison county over the years and with this move it gives him at least a chance for a state championship. So whatever went down I'm looking at it as a great opportunity for one of the greatest men in Kentucky high school football.