Track the Reds (Week 13)

LRCW

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cards won 6-5. I can't picture how this play went down but the ESPN.com boxscore says that 2 runs scored on a fielders choice groundball to first base.

Throwing error by the 1B according to the CBS Gametracker...

I think that we can blame this Cardinals win on Math! The DBacks were doing just fine with my inaccurate updates and then he had to jump in.

Sure... blame me for the mess in the Gulf too if you wish. lol

D'Backs show why they are losers. I had already chalked up that Cards' loss. Diamondbacks suck!

I was at the game tonight. It was a good game, and a pretty solid atmosphere. Orlando Cabrera had a HUGE jump but was out by a mile when he tried to steal 3rd. That's why you don't steal 3rd on a major league catcher with a lefty at the plate. He was out by 3 steps & took off before Kendrick even began his delivery to home plate.

Scott Rolen is a machine. If he can stay healthy, who knows what this team is capable of doing.

At what point do you think about moving Cabrera down the lineup? As of today, Bruce is my only candidate to move to the 2 hole.

^I would say if it aint broke don't fix it. Cabrera has come alive a bit since moving to the 2nd spot.

Cabrera has hit .265 with 3 HR (he only has 3 on the year) and 15 RBI in the 2-hole. He's played 21 games there (83 AB's) and has scored 10 runs. Walked 6 & K'ed 8 for an OBP of .301.

His average is 20 points hire in the 2 spot (as opposed to leadoff [.236] & 6th [.241]).