Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mount Rushmore of UK Basketball players

Featured Replies

You could have a kiddie section that includes Chris Gettlefinger, Herky Rupp, Leroy Byrd, and Mark Krebs

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack Givens

Dan Issel

Cotton Nash

Adolph Rupp

This thread is 3 1/2 years old just wondering if the thoughts on UK's Mt Rushmore of players has changed any?

 

Can a One and Done like Anthony Davis make it?

Of players that I have watched only my four is

 

Mashburn

Davis

Macy

Walker (Sky not Shimmy)

Big Dan, Wa Wa, Cotton Nash and Mashburn.

Dan Issel

Jamal Mashburn

Kenny Walker

Jack Givens

 

I'm changing mine to:

 

Dan Issel

Jamal Mashburn

Anthony Davis

Jack Givens

I am not a huge UK fan, although I have followed them for 50+ years.

 

Issel

Mashburn

Walker

Nash

First thing is that naming only four is just wrong, lol. May work for presidents but this is Kentucky Wildcats basketball......a much more important monument. We Need A Bigger Rock-Cliff To Chisel. :lol2:

 

Naming only four players ( I would put Adolph Rupp but the thread is players)

 

Ralph Beard

Dan Issel

Kenny Walker

Jack Givens

 

 

Was so hard not to put J. Mashburn, K. Macy or T. Delk.

I know had they had stayed a year or two longer it would be very hard to leave Anthony Davis or Rex Chapman off the list.

I am not a huge UK fan, although I have followed them for 50+ years.

 

Issel

Mashburn

Walker

Nash

 

I forgot about Cotton Nash. :thumb:

Beard

Issel

Dampier

Grevy

 

and Rupp gets a mountain of his own

No love for Kevin Grevey?
1800 Points in 3 seasons without the aid of the 3 pointer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.