Campbell Co Head Coaching Job?

Just one more example of why Campbell County will always be a joke, and one more reason why I'll always despise them... Giving Scott Code three years, where he drastically improved the team from Reitz? What a joke. They wonder why no one takes them seriously... Scott Code's a better coach than anyone that will even apply. Selfishly, I hope he ends up back at Brossart this year....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one more example of why Campbell County will always be a joke, and one more reason why I'll always despise them... Giving Scott Code three years, where he drastically improved the team from Reitz? What a joke. They wonder why no one takes them seriously... Scott Code's a better coach than anyone that will even apply. Selfishly, I hope he ends up back at Brossart this year....

I agree 100%, but remember it was not the School Board or AD. The Principal and Superintendent made all of these decisions. Scott will land somewhere and I hope he beats the Camels everytime.

I have never heard about the 3 vote system.

I am very very very new to Campbell County but didn't they revamp (?) the athletic programs about 5 or 6 years ago and get rid of a lot of coaches? My understanding was this was from central office as well, not during Mr. Strong's tenure.

Strong was not Superintendent, but he was the principal of CCHS and my guess is that he did the dirty work and blamed it on Brady who was superintendent at the time.

This is what I have heard. The School Board had no say in these matters with all of these coaches. The Principal and Superintendent made these decisions. These two have never attended any Fast Pitch Games,Baseball Games, Soccer Games(boys or girls), Track Meets, Swim and Dive Meets, Golf Meets, Cross Country, and I am sure that I have left somebody out.

They think they know what is going on with their sports programs. The High School administarion is too busy eating lunch together, after one of the office workers runs out everyday to pick it up for them. What is up with this, is there a liabilty here if something happens to the employee getting their lunch? Is it fair to the rest of the staff that they have to eat in the cafeteria?

Maybe it is time that parents start to question what the Administration and Superintendent are doing behind closed doors.

Another FYI, rumor says the AD is retiring, it was decided to let him go. The AD was parttime, but he gave them more hours than he should of have. Once again another loss for Campbell County Sports. Some good coaches are not being hired back and this is the Principal and Superintendent's doing, while other can have continous losing seasons and just go through the motions and keep their jobs.

I wonder, if staff is going to be reduced up at the Central Office? It seems that they have a chief for everything. Maybe we can get rid of the dead weight up there.

Let, Baby Huey know how you feel Camel Fans.

I believe i saw Mr. Strong and about 4 others hitting the buffet at Tokyo Dragon today!:sssh:

I am on the outside looking in so no opinions to offer other than if people are upset with how things are being run, I believe the way to change things is through the school board. They are the only ones with enough authority that a principal and/or superintendent will listen. If the school board is not responsive, get involved and use the power of the vote.

Not sure who all is up for election this coming fall?

I know one I'll not be voting for, and would suspect he had something to do with this one??

If it is the one I think you are talking about he is running for Commissioner. So if he wins in the primaries then he will not be running for the school board.

I think that the State needs come in and do an investigation on personnel issues mentioned in an earlier post. How many at Central Office make over 100,000 a year? I heard 8 of them up there make that amount. That is where your turf field has gone. They talk about cuts and reductions, when was someone's head chopped off at Central? Can we get an exact head count and job description for each of them up there?

I think that the State needs come in and do an investigation on personnel issues mentioned in an earlier post. How many at Central Office make over 100,000 a year? I heard 8 of them up there make that amount. That is where your turf field has gone. They talk about cuts and reductions, when was someone's head chopped off at Central? Can we get an exact head count and job description for each of them up there?

It is public knowledge just not sure where to look.

This is the same School System that:

1.Released a Girls coach for inappropiate texting female athletes, but was allowed to keep his job at an Elementary School.(Good Coach, knew the game, also close personal friend of the Superintendent)

2. Kept a teacher who was emailing and phone texting nude photos of herself to staff.(Husband is a prominent attorney)

3. Kept a teacher, who had drinking parties for her daughter and friends and also purchased the Alcohol.(Still teaching)

What can one say, Campbell County Schools is the laughing stock in Northern Kentucky and will be until they get the right person to navigate the ship.

This has been a very entertaining thread! Can we get MTV in there to make a reality show or at the very least some pictures of these teachers?