Campbell Co Head Coaching Job?

What do you mean by decided to become Camels? As opposed to what? It makes it sound like Scott Code won the recruiting battle. Just curious what was meant by this statement.

Didn't think this was a mysterious statement?? Kids from the Alexandria, Cold Spring, Highland Heights, Silver Grove, etc areas, which comprises the majority of Campbell County's district (the county basically), often end up at Campbell, Silver Grove, Brossart, Newport Catholic and even Highlands and CovCath occasionally. Especially when families are faced with having to pay tuition to attend several of those schools; I'm guessing that a kid or two may have chosen to go to CC to play for Campbell and Code? This is what I meant--Nothing more, nothing less???? :confused::confused:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think this was a mysterious statement?? Kids from the Alexandria, Cold Spring, Highland Heights, Silver Grove, etc areas, which comprises the majority of Campbell County's district (the county basically), often end up at Campbell, Silver Grove, Brossart, Newport Catholic and even Highlands and CovCath occasionally. Especially when families are faced with having to pay tuition to attend several of those schools; I'm guessing that a kid or two may have chosen to go to CC to play for Campbell and Code? This is what I meant--Nothing more, nothing less???? :confused::confused:

That is exactly what I was looking for. Not implying that he was recruiting by any means.