Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal Tweet: What could this be?

Featured Replies

Spent sometime w/ Coach Brown before the game. He is the best, maybe ever!! He and staff gave me a suggestion for our program that is BIG

 

I will break the news after I run it by people. Could change things. Exciting

From a tweet around 3pm Sat.

 

Anyone know what he could be talking about?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume he is talking about Larry Brown. Larry has been around for a while and has tons of experience. It will be interesting what this could be.

I assume he is talking about Larry Brown. Larry has been around for a while and has tons of experience. It will be interesting what this could be.

 

I assumed Dale Brown. Wonder which it was?

I assumed Dale Brown. Wonder which it was?

 

Larry Brown is the coach of the Bobcats, so I'm sure it was Larry.

 

Coach Cal broke into coaching (I think) at Kansas. After a year or two, Larry Brown took over at Kansas & Cal stayed on the staff as an assistant. Coach Cal also coached as an assistant for the 76ers under Larry Brown. And, Larry Brown coached the Nets prior to John Calipari.

 

It was Larry Brown.

I assumed Dale Brown. Wonder which it was?

 

Larry Brown. Coach Cal was at the Bobcats game earlier today.

Larry Brown is the coach of the Bobcats, so I'm sure it was Larry...

 

I believe Cal also got his coaching career started under Larry Brown...

 

O, well I am hope the advice wasn't to jump from job to job like he did.

I'd assume Larry Brown because of his friendship with him. He was with Brown at Kansas and at the 76ers as an assistant.

Of the Browns to take advice from - I'd pick Hubie.

I was thinking football defensive coordinator Steve Brown.

Or could it have been Bad Bad Leroy Brown?

 

When word gets around that Leroy Brown's got something going down, they can't stay away!

I assumed Dale Brown. Wonder which it was?

 

Don't tell me Cal is going to unleash the "Freak Defense" next year! :ohbrother:

When word gets around that Leroy Brown's got something going down, they can't stay away!

 

What are your chances of getting out of here with that jacket on?......

 

...Better than average.

What are your chances of getting out of here with that jacket on?......

 

...Better than average.

 

:lol:

 

One of these days I'll buy a small island. Hawaii maybe.... :lol::lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.