Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal Tweet: What could this be?

Featured Replies

Am I showing my age by having no clue what these references of jackets and islands are about? :lol:

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Good news is for UK Basketball has put UK football back in it's place. I like how Cal's tweets have more attention than the UK spring game. Not one post in the CFB forum.

Maybe news that he is signing a Chinese recruit. Dont put it past Cal.

I was thinking football defensive coordinator Steve Brown.

 

 

That is exactly what I was thinking too. I'm sure Coach Cal was probably at the Blue/White game to support the football team.

That is exactly what I was thinking too. I'm sure Coach Cal was probably at the Blue/White game to support the football team.

 

Read the rest of the tweets. It is Larry Brown.

Read the rest of the tweets. It is Larry Brown.

 

Here is the series of tweets from Coach Cal:

 

"Watching Bobcats vs magic with my Dad. How bout Nazr? He was on the 96 KY team that had 9 pros & he didn't play much!"

(About 21 hours ago)

 

"That's how talented they were. Love it!"

(About 21 hours ago)

 

"Spent sometime w/ Coach Brown before the game. He is the best, maybe ever!! He and staff gave me a suggestion for our program that is BIG."

(About 21 hours ago)

 

"I will break the news after I run it by people. Could change things. Exciting."

(About 21 hours ago).

 

Guys, it is Larry Brown, the coach of the Charlotte Bobcats & one of Coach Cal's mentors. Not Steve Brown. Not Dale Brown. Not Charlie Brown. Larry Brown.

Here is the series of tweets from Coach Cal:

 

Guys, it is Larry Brown, the coach of the Charlotte Bobcats & one of Coach Cal's mentors. Not Steve Brown. Not Dale Brown. Not Charlie Brown. Larry Brown.

 

Whoa whoa whoa...calm down there fella. I think the others were just having some fun with a few of their posts. :lol::thumb:

Read the rest of the tweets. It is Larry Brown.

 

 

Sorry, but I don't do tweets. The rest of the info certainly would have been helpful though. :lol:

I have no idea what he is talking about, but HUGE KUDOS to those for the movie reference. Everyone usually thinks of that one line from the film, but it was great to see more of a rare reference.

 

Brought back some great memories.....

 

"That's incredible. Imagine seven million people all wanting to live together. Yeah, New York must be the friendliest place on earth."

 

:lol:

Crocidile Dundee

 

YOU RUINED IT!

 

We could have kept Rocket going for another day or so, sheesh :p

 

 

:lol:

Crocidile Dundee

 

& Crocodile Dundee II

 

 

"What did he say?"

"He wants to know if we're allowed to eat these men."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.