Best Scary figure that came out of 80's horror movies

ladiesbballcoach

Best horror character that came out of the 80's movie scene.  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Best horror character that came out of the 80's movie scene.

• Freddie Krueger
    • Jason Voorhies
    • Michael Myers

If we are judging the movies themselves (no sequels), then Halloween is easily the best movie of the three. But we're talking about the best character.

Freddy is a much better character than Jason or Michael. Freddy has a lot going for him, he had passion and personality. The other two are stoic in comparison.

If we are judging the movies themselves (no sequels), then Halloween is easily the best movie of the three. But we're talking about the best character.

Freddy is a much better character than Jason or Michael. Freddy has a lot going for him, he had passion and personality. The other two are stoic in comparison.

:thumb:

The fact that he actually interacted with his victims makes him the winner.

That's what made Jason and Michael much more terrifying for me personally, but I have to go with Jason. It's all about vengeance.

I have to go with Freddie because as a kid he scared the crap out of me. I never watched Nightmare on Elm Street because I was so scared.

This does remind me of a good prank we pulled one night though. My buddies and I were all around 14 at the time and were at a friends house for a sleep-over. This one guy loved the Halloween movies, he even had the full Michael Myers costume. We waited until he fell asleep and one of us dressed up in the Myers costume, then we blasted the theme song and stood beside his bed with a butcher knife. He woke up absolutely freaking out for a few seconds until he realized what was going on.

Jason was the only one that was made into an evil being. He was abused and allowed to die. Michael was born pure evil and Freddie was just a pedophile that cheated death. I prefer Jason because of this, but they're all pretty good.