Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5 Players Declare

Featured Replies

I hate that all of them are leaving, but I am glad that they went ahead and made their decisions so that we can start locking up next year's players.

I hate that all of them are leaving, but I am glad that they went ahead and made their decisions so that we can start locking up next year's players.

 

:thumb:

 

You can't fault any of them for going. Hopefully Orton & Bledsoe have not gotten an agent & can get a better feel for where they stand while keeping their options open. Part of that is probably wishful thinking...I think they're all gone for good.

Well now that it's official who would you like to see the UK guys play for in the NBA?

 

If the ping pong balls fall right, Wall to the Nets. I want to see this because they have a possibly dominent post player in Lopez, a pretty decent young core and a lot of cap room so I think they could follow the Thunder model if they spend their money right.

 

Cousins I would like to see play for Golden St because it seems like it would be an easy transition for him. They run and shoot quick shots and don't play much D. He could improve the d by guarding the rim and I think he could get a lot of offensive rebounds and putback opportunities in that system. He would be able to play freely, but he would really need to hit the treadmil.

 

I would like to see Patterson go to the Bucks or the Kings, obviously the Bucks have a better team right now so that would be my first choice, but I think he could play over a lot of the forwards on the Kings roster.

 

I think Orton could fit in real well with the Thunder. He needs a few years to mature, but this team has so much young talent he could definitely be contributing during the prime years of their core players. The length that team would have would be ridiculous.

 

And I would like to see the Spurs draft Bledsoe. He could easily play alongside George Hill or Ginobli. A good back up plan for when Parker gets hurt, he would need a couple years too though to really contribute.

 

What are your thoughts?

Anyone else notice that when the players gave their "good bye" speeches, all thanked the fans but Orton?

If the ping pong balls fall right, Wall to the Nets. I want to see this because they have a possibly dominent post player in Lopez, a pretty decent young core and a lot of cap room so I think they could follow the Thunder model if they spend their money right.

 

Cousins I would like to see play for Golden St because it seems like it would be an easy transition for him. They run and shoot quick shots and don't play much D. He could improve the d by guarding the rim and I think he could get a lot of offensive rebounds and putback opportunities in that system. He would be able to play freely, but he would really need to hit the treadmil.

 

I would like to see Patterson go to the Bucks or the Kings, obviously the Bucks have a better team right now so that would be my first choice, but I think he could play over a lot of the forwards on the Kings roster.

 

I think Orton could fit in real well with the Thunder. He needs a few years to mature, but this team has so much young talent he could definitely be contributing during the prime years of their core players. The length that team would have would be ridiculous.

 

And I would like to see the Spurs draft Bledsoe. He could easily play alongside George Hill or Ginobli. A good back up plan for when Parker gets hurt, he would need a couple years too though to really contribute.

 

What are your thoughts?

 

I like all of those. I really want the Kings to win the lottery and take Wall because I'd like to see him and Tyreke play together.

 

Any of them would do well with the Warriors I think. I would like to see a combo of Curry and Wall but that wouldn't happen. Big Cuz would be great there though I think.

 

I'd like for Pat to go the the Rockets. I think they own NY's lottery pick and they do well with role players there. I think he'll do well anywhere though, I don't think anyone expects him to be an All-Star.

 

Orton and the Thunder....:D Match made in heaven I think.

 

And I love Bledsoe to the Spurs. They would get alot out of him.

I can't see another class this good coming in next year.

Going out on a limb there aren't you? :lol:

Where's Dodson stand at this point?

 

In Ovids Cafe at the moment behind William T. Young library. :lol:

 

He was in line in front of me to get breakfast. Now I don't know if he'd tell me the truth or not, but he said he'd be here next year.

In Ovids Cafe at the moment behind William T. Young library. :lol:

 

He was in line in front of me to get breakfast. Now I don't know if he'd tell me the truth or not, but he said he'd be here next year.

 

Good. Sounds like his brain started working. Let's hope he clears up all the "other" issues. UK needs him.

Good. Sounds like his brain started working. Let's hope he clears up all the "other" issues. UK needs him.

 

UK needs him BAD!

Take time to smell the roses - 35-3 is not too shabby to look back on - I'm sure Coach Cal will not disappoint us in his recruits.

 

I was just thinking how nice it is to feel confident that your coach can reload. Over the past decade, I've had little interest in UK's recruiting because there was little hope of landing the studs coming in to college.

 

I'm confident Calipari can restock the roster. Whether it all comes together is still unknown, but the combination that is currently present bodes well for UK.

 

Calipari has an excellent track record in recruiting.

He's gained the reputation for getting guys to the next level, and this monumental class only magnifies that.

And, with the departures, the opportunity is there for these guys to step right in and star for a prestigious program and play for a coach that can get them ready for the NBA.

 

I like our chances to bring in another stellar class. I hope it plays out that way.

Have any of the players signed agents yet?

 

I'd assume Wall and Cousins have/will, but what about Orton and Bledsoe? (Already know PPat hasn't because the paperwork isn't in yet)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.