What New Music Are You Listening To?

I'm generally a little pickier about music when it comes to the "pop" genre, but there's something about a lot of Ben Cooper's work that does it for me. He performs with a variety of acts, but I like his music with Electric President and his solo act called Radical Face the best. He has a digital only 6 song EP called Touch The Sky that he put out a couple months ago. Pretty solid. It's apparently b-side work from his 2007 album called Ghost (also very good). He kind of reminds me a little of Sufjan Stevens and a little bit of Rogue Wave's quieter stuff, with a touch of Dntel's percussion from the Postal Service.

Haven't heard that yet...have been listening to their pandora station for the past couple days, and have to say I'm hooked.

Great sound if you're into a capella. They started at IU and Youtube made them famous for their Christmas songs. I think they also have a non-Christmas CD out.

FKYW mentioned Daytrotter in another thread...

I'm pretty regular with checking out these sights for info on new music reviews, live sessions, and the occasional free download:

FKYW mentioned Daytrotter in another thread...

I'm pretty regular with checking out these sights for info on new music reviews, live sessions, and the occasional free download:

Wow...thanks man, I'll have to bookmark these. I've been checking out Daytrotter and HearYa for a while now and I sometimes look at Paste but all the rest of those are new to me. Thanks man.

• 3 weeks later...