Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wall hasn't made up his mind

Featured Replies

Yeah, I mean look what Cousins transformed into this year. He was precieved a goon at the start of the season, and now is more of a big teddy bear. Plus, it seems these guys really cared.

I'm really afraid we aren't going to have another batch of kids like this (character wise) for a long time. It is so hard to have 17 year old kids be as level headed as they have been.

I'm really afraid we aren't going to have another batch of kids like this (character wise) for a long time. It is so hard to have 17 year old kids be as level headed as they have been.

 

Maybe Cal influenced these kids. I mean we all saw the mixtapes of these kids in high school, they weren't exactly "humble".

I'm really afraid we aren't going to have another batch of kids like this (character wise) for a long time. It is so hard to have 17 year old kids be as level headed as they have been.

 

I agree.

 

Not sure why but I have my doubts about Leslie and Selby. Knight seems like a really quiet kid. I could be wrong about all three though...wouldn't be the first time.

Leslie is the only one that strikes me as a bit too confident from the interviews and such I have seen.

Leslie is the only one that strikes me as a bit too confident from the interviews and such I have seen.

 

Selby seemed to be somewhat that way as well in some of the interviews that I've seen.

 

I know he's very close to his mother though and has received great guidance from her so hopefully I'm wrong.

I just hope Cal can get to these kids the way it seemed he got to this group. Sometimes it seemed like he was pulling teeth with Cuz, but it paid off.

These freshman made me like UK. It's been hard to not like UK this year. Great group of freshmen.

Most impressive group i've watched. After the first couple of games, my good UT friend asked what Wall and group would have to do to be really remembered if they are 1 and done...I told him that day, they will hve a great year and soon be forgotten as 1 and doners in the grand scheme of things. How wrong was I??? Wall and Cousins really get it. They have been great ambassadors for the program. If they go on and keep their noses clean, they will always have a place in my heart.

These freshman made me like UK. It's been hard to not like UK this year. Great group of freshmen.

 

Come over to the dark side PurplePride, there is room for you here with us. :scared:

 

(Well at least I didn't say, "Luke, I am your father." :lol:)

This has been the best Freshmen Class since 1975,when Jack Givens,Mike Phillips,Rick Robey and James Lee were Freshmen.

Come over to the dark side PurplePride, there is room for you here with us. :scared:

 

(Well at least I didn't say, "Luke, I am your father." :lol:)

 

:lol:

 

This year is the closest I'll ever come to being a UK fan. Unless I have a family member play for them or something(not likely).

 

Let me add, if they end up with Daryl Hicks and/or Jaylen Beckham....I'm sold. I really like both of those players and while Duke will always be my #1, I might spring for a UK t shirt if either of them play for UK.

This has been the best Freshmen Class since 1975,when Jack Givens,Mike Phillips,Rick Robey and James Lee were Freshmen.

 

There have been other classes in which the UK fan base drank the Kool aid in believing how good they were. This has been the only one that has lived up to potential since then.

There have been other classes in which the UK fan base drank the Kool aid in believing how good they were. This has been the only one that has lived up to potential since then.

 

 

Hmmm. I think there have been other classes since then.

 

The '80 Freshman could have been without the injury to Bowie that broke them up. (Minnifield, Bowie, Hord, Hurt but Bowie lost the last 2 years of that class)

 

The '93 Freshmen were pretty good (Delk, Rhoades, Prickett, McCarty but they too were broken up by injury, transfer and grades).

 

No Kool Aid in those classes IMO.

These freshman made me like UK. It's been hard to not like UK this year. Great group of freshmen.

 

I agree. It made attending UK and actually watching and cheering for them enjoyable. I'll definitely miss these guys, they were fun to watch for college basketball. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.