Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wall hasn't made up his mind

Featured Replies

I see nothing wrong with wishful thinking. Would love to see the reactions if he/they did stay. We shall soon find out.

It's not going to happen, but it would be crazy if he did stay.

Bledsoe and Cousins are doing whatever Wall does....In other words, they gone! :lol:

Bledsoe and Cousins are doing whatever Wall does....In other words, they gone! :lol:

 

My thoughts exactly after reading that.

The students at UK are planning a rally in front of Wildcat Lounge (their dorms) to try to persuade them to stay.

 

Wall has said he'll let everyone know his decision within the next week.

As a UK fan I would love to have him back, but as a realist I think he would be foolish to stay. His stock can not go up, he wouldn't be gauranteed as much money with a possible lockout looming, I see no reason to pass up the money while its there. Take it young man.

 

I'm sure he is emotional about this but in the end I see no way he returns.

I wish this meant Patterson hadn't made up his mind either :lol:.

 

Patterson+one+more+year.jpg

I wish this meant Patterson hadn't made up his mind either :lol:.

 

Patterson+one+more+year.jpg

 

You just got to love Patterson. If he stays or leaves, he will always be one of my favorites to play at UK.

I wish this meant Patterson hadn't made up his mind either :lol:.

 

Patterson+one+more+year.jpg

 

I love PPat but he sure is rockin some high-waters. :lol:

I love PPat but he sure is rockin some high-waters. :lol:

 

I think those are are actually meant to be shorts....:sssh::lol:

  • Author
I love PPat but he sure is rockin some high-waters. :lol:

 

Oh great, now the entire state will start wearing pants that are too short.:lol:

 

I agree with everyone that said it would be great but there is no way they stay but crazier things have happened...........well maybe not.

Wall will turn pro, but this line is refreshing, nice attitude. :thumb:

 

“I’m finishing out the semester,” he said. “No matter if I leave or stay, I’m going to finish it out. I don’t want to make it harder for me to come back and get my degree. I promised my dad before he died that I was going to go to college and get a degree. So if I leave I’m going to make sure to come back and get it.”

The character of these players is really something else. Hopefully it sets a bench mark for future players that join the program, because frankly that has been the most enlightening part of the season. I was gettin tired of players like Joe Crawford, Randolph Morris, Rajon Rondo etc...

The character of these players is really something else. Hopefully it sets a bench mark for future players that join the program, because frankly that has been the most enlightening part of the season. I was gettin tired of players like Joe Crawford, Randolph Morris, Rajon Rondo etc...

 

I agree. Cousins gets a bad rap at times but all of these kids that played for UK this year are high character young men. People may not like them on the court (opposing fans) but it's hard not to like them off the court.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.