Wall hasn't made up his mind

As a UK fan I would love to have him back, but as a realist I think he would be foolish to stay. His stock can not go up, he wouldn't be gauranteed as much money with a possible lockout looming, I see no reason to pass up the money while its there. Take it young man.

I'm sure he is emotional about this but in the end I see no way he returns.

I love PPat but he sure is rockin some high-waters. :lol:

Oh great, now the entire state will start wearing pants that are too short.:lol:

I agree with everyone that said it would be great but there is no way they stay but crazier things have happened...........well maybe not.

Wall will turn pro, but this line is refreshing, nice attitude. :thumb:

“I’m finishing out the semester,” he said. “No matter if I leave or stay, I’m going to finish it out. I don’t want to make it harder for me to come back and get my degree. I promised my dad before he died that I was going to go to college and get a degree. So if I leave I’m going to make sure to come back and get it.”

The character of these players is really something else. Hopefully it sets a bench mark for future players that join the program, because frankly that has been the most enlightening part of the season. I was gettin tired of players like Joe Crawford, Randolph Morris, Rajon Rondo etc...

The character of these players is really something else. Hopefully it sets a bench mark for future players that join the program, because frankly that has been the most enlightening part of the season. I was gettin tired of players like Joe Crawford, Randolph Morris, Rajon Rondo etc...

I agree. Cousins gets a bad rap at times but all of these kids that played for UK this year are high character young men. People may not like them on the court (opposing fans) but it's hard not to like them off the court.