Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK doesn't need Elisha Justice, yeah right

Featured Replies

  • Author
Again, not to demean Justice, but he's no Chris Lofton--not in high school & not in college.

 

Close to Lofton in high school in some ways and he hasn't played college yet I don't think. Deos he have to be Lofton? Wall and Bledsoe are not Lofton either.

Well heck, Tubby said Chris Loften wasn't Chris Loften, I think the quote was "He's to short and to slow to play in the SEC".

 

And Tubby was wrong. That was the straw that broke the camel's back with me & Tubby. Chris Lofton was good enough to play for the blue & white. Justice is not--at least not with a scholarship.

Close to Lofton in high school in some ways and he hasn't played college yet I don't think. Deos he have to be Lofton? Wall and Bledsoe are not Lofton either.

 

You're right that Wall & Bledsoe are not Lofton, which is why they'll be playing in The League.

I've got a nice hook shot. I'm from Eastern KY. I'm 6 foot. Heck Pelphrey's dad even taught at my high school. I know I could hit as many 3's as UK did tonight. Slide a scholly my way!

It takes a point guard like John Wall to take your team to the championship. Elisha is no where near that level.

 

What championship would that be-the SEC?:confused:

He is a walk on at places like UK and UL, for a team like Butler (who just made it to the final 4) he would probably be a perfect fit. A lesser known, but very talented kid.

  • Author
You're right that Wall & Bledsoe are not Lofton, which is why they'll be playing in The League.

 

Who cares about The League? Is UK the NBDL now? A successful season with the same end results and now all UK fans want are one and done players and can't even find a couple of minutes a game for Mr. Basketball to knock down a needed 3 or a free throw. Can't argue with that or the "would rather have 12 Russians comment" (made earlier in this thread) than have a Kentucky kid, very sad, you guys are on your own,enjoy.:isurrender::walk::notworthy:

One and done's and NBA athletes, keep drinking that kool-aid. Justice has said he is thinking of opening his recruiting back up to get a scholarship if Louisville doesn't step up and offer one. Since when didn't UK need a kid from the mountains of Kentucky to come in and take some three's during a game? Cal is different than Tubby, so don't be bringing up Stockton,Carrier,etc., think Ford, Mills,Farmer,Pelphrey.

 

 

That is 100% false. Justice it totally committed to Louisville unless he gets a high-major BCS scholarship offer from another school.

 

I just interviewed his coach a few hours ago, actually :thumb:

Well heck, Tubby said Chris Loften wasn't Chris Loften, I think the quote was "He's to short and to slow to play in the SEC".

That was Tubby and where is Tubby?

Who cares about The League? Is UK the NBDL now? A successful season with the same end results and now all UK fans want are one and done players and can't even find a couple of minutes a game for Mr. Basketball to knock down a needed 3 or a free throw. Can't argue with that or the "would rather have 12 Russians comment" (made earlier in this thread) than have a Kentucky kid, very sad, you guys are on your own,enjoy.:isurrender::walk::notworthy:

I would like to know one thing here. What is your allegiance? Obviously you are not a UK fan but who do you root for?

Who cares about The League? Is UK the NBDL now? A successful season with the same end results and now all UK fans want are one and done players and can't even find a couple of minutes a game for Mr. Basketball to knock down a needed 3 or a free throw. Can't argue with that or the "would rather have 12 Russians comment" (made earlier in this thread) than have a Kentucky kid, very sad, you guys are on your own,enjoy.:isurrender::walk::notworthy:

 

This isn't about Kentucky kids. If a kid from the commonwealth is good enough, he can play. Justice is not good enough.

I am definitely going to remember this thread, just in case.

I am definitely going to remember this thread, just in case.

 

Touche. :lol:

Oh, Lofton wasn't from Russia, but I'm pretty sure even Uncle Jessie knew that he could play at UK. Just no one else, but he was good enough to put 20 on them several times. That seems odd, not good enough to play at Kentucky, but good enough to beat them.

 

I hope Justice isn't the same way. Oh, wait, I do hope he is that good. Tennessee seems to recruit Kentucky pretty well, especially in football. I guess their coaches see things that UK's doesn't.

 

Boss u are killing me tonight.:lol::lol:

This thread is pointless. Therefore it's padlocked.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.