March 28, 201016 yr One and done's and NBA athletes, keep drinking that kool-aid. Justice has said he is thinking of opening his recruiting back up to get a scholarship if Louisville doesn't step up and offer one. Since when didn't UK need a kid from the mountains of Kentucky to come in and take some three's during a game? Cal is different than Tubby, so don't be bringing up Stockton,Carrier,etc., think Ford, Mills,Farmer,Pelphrey.
March 28, 201016 yr One and done's and NBA athletes, keep drinking that kool-aid. Justice has said he is thinking of opening his recruiting back up to get a scholarship if Louisville doesn't step up and offer one. Since when didn't UK need a kid from the mountains of Kentucky to come in and take some three's during a game? Cal is different than Tubby, so don't be bringing up Stockton,Carrier,etc., think Ford, Mills,Farmer,Pelphrey. First, Justice isn't really a three-point shooter. Second, he's probably not quick enough to play point guard at major Division I. Third, just because he's from Kentucky doesn't necessarily mean he should go to Kentucky. Now I like Justice and he's a nice player. And I wouldn't really care if Kentucky offered him a scholarship. But I would be very surprised if (A) they did, and (B) that he would ever play more than spot minutes.
March 28, 201016 yr One and done's and NBA athletes, keep drinking that kool-aid. Justice has said he is thinking of opening his recruiting back up to get a scholarship if Louisville doesn't step up and offer one. Since when didn't UK need a kid from the mountains of Kentucky to come in and take some three's during a game? Cal is different than Tubby, so don't be bringing up Stockton,Carrier,etc., think Ford, Mills,Farmer,Pelphrey. If you think that Justice gets shots off against that WVa team you need to get a life. They are long and athletic and get in your face!! Edited March 28, 201016 yr by EZ Living
March 28, 201016 yr That it the thing about UK, it seems that even the fans don't want Kentucky kids on the team. It's just amazing. I guess he could go to Tennessee and beat Kentucky, that always seems to work.
March 28, 201016 yr That it the thing about UK, it seems that even the fans don't want Kentucky kids on the team. It's just amazing. I guess he could go to Tennessee and beat Kentucky, that always seems to work. I want the 12 best players in the country playing at Kentucky. If all 12 come from Russia, that's fine with me. I don't want charity cases or sympathy scholarships. We've endured too much of that over the years.
March 28, 201016 yr One and done's and NBA athletes, keep drinking that kool-aid. Justice has said he is thinking of opening his recruiting back up to get a scholarship if Louisville doesn't step up and offer one. Since when didn't UK need a kid from the mountains of Kentucky to come in and take some three's during a game? Cal is different than Tubby, so don't be bringing up Stockton,Carrier,etc., think Ford, Mills,Farmer,Pelphrey. I wasn't aware that Ford & Mills were from the mountains. As for Farmer & Pelphrey, they made it as far as this year's team did. Seriously, a 35-3 season after what we endured the past four seasons, and your answer is Justice? Look, that kid was a stellar high school player, and has a promising future at the next level. But that next level does not involve a scholarship at UK.
March 28, 201016 yr Author That it the thing about UK, it seems that even the fans don't want Kentucky kids on the team. It's just amazing. I guess he could go to Tennessee and beat Kentucky, that always seems to work. Lofton was only 6'1, (if that) not a point guard, probably not even as fast as Justice is, but he could find a way to get his shot off(like Justice).
March 28, 201016 yr I want the 12 best players in the country playing at Kentucky. If all 12 come from Russia, that's fine with me. I don't want charity cases or sympathy scholarships. We've endured too much of that over the years. Oh, Lofton wasn't from Russia, but I'm pretty sure even Uncle Jessie knew that he could play at UK. Just no one else, but he was good enough to put 20 on them several times. That seems odd, not good enough to play at Kentucky, but good enough to beat them. I hope Justice isn't the same way. Oh, wait, I do hope he is that good. Tennessee seems to recruit Kentucky pretty well, especially in football. I guess their coaches see things that UK's doesn't.
March 28, 201016 yr Lofton was only 6'1, (if that) not a point guard, probably not even as fast as Justice is, but he could find a way to get his shot off(like Justice). Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Chicken dinner for me that is, no one else. But, you are on to something here my friend.
March 28, 201016 yr Lofton was only 6'1, (if that) not a point guard, probably not even as fast as Justice is, but he could find a way to get his shot off(like Justice). Again, not to demean Justice, but he's no Chris Lofton--not in high school & not in college.
March 28, 201016 yr Again, not to demean Justice, but he's no Chris Lofton--not in high school & not in college. Well heck, Tubby said Chris Loften wasn't Chris Loften, I think the quote was "He's to short and to slow to play in the SEC".
March 28, 201016 yr That it the thing about UK, it seems that even the fans don't want Kentucky kids on the team. It's just amazing. I guess he could go to Tennessee and beat Kentucky, that always seems to work. Ky. made a mistake on Lofton but that was Tubby. Why do you think he is not here anymore? If a kid is good enough to play at Ky. from Ky. he will be on the Ky. squad.
March 28, 201016 yr It takes a point guard like John Wall to take your team to the championship. Elisha is no where near that level.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.