Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida Committ Austin Rivers may open up Recruitment

Featured Replies

Per KSR.

 

Duke, Kentucky, and Texas all were mentioned in the Rivers statement.

I've heard rumors about Duke. UK would be nice though.:D C'mon Cal make it happen!!!

I know nothing about this kid, aside from the fact that he's Doc Rivers son... Oh, and that I don't expect him to play at UK.

I know nothing about this kid, aside from the fact that he's Doc Rivers son... Oh, and that I don't expect him to play at UK.

 

And he's really, really good...

If he wants to be a lotto pick after one year, he knows where its at. :lol:

 

It seems like Florida has run on some tough luck. Does nobody want to play with Boynton? :idunno:

And he's really, really good...

 

:thumb:

 

He looked better than Brandon Knight to me. But, I only saw the one game and its hard to make a fair judgment because Rivers had a vastly superior supporting cast. He looked really smooth offensively.

:thumb:

 

He looked better than Brandon Knight to me. But, I only saw the one game and its hard to make a fair judgment because Rivers had a vastly superior supporting cast. He looked really smooth offensively.

 

I agree as well. I have one seen both of them play once and that was against each other. But I really liked Rivers game. He is definitely a great athlete.

 

GT said it best...really really good.

And he's really, really good...

 

I've heard... But I have never seen him play for myself, so I can't say that I know that.

Saw him in the game against Brandon Knight, he is a stud.

 

Come to think of it, I believe I did watch a little of this game... But I don't remember very much other than Knight shooting a lot.

He is the kid that said about 4 months ago that he had no interest in Kentucky at all.

Come to think of it, I believe I did watch a little of this game... But I don't remember very much other than Knight shooting a lot.

 

Rivers shot a lot too...only he made a lot lol.

Rivers shot a lot too...only he made a lot lol.

 

I was half asleep and Knight was the only player I cared enough to pay attention to. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.