Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saint Mary's 75 Villanova 68

Featured Replies

Nice upset, but bad for a lot of brackets.

 

My bracket is not looking good now. Thank you Big East.

Omar Samhan is a beast and Scottie Reynolds played like crap...once again.

 

St. Mary's to the Sweet 16 for the first time in their school's history. They take on either Old Dominion or Baylor.

Good for me, because I just had Baylor beating them next round. I think it's safe to say the Big East was overrated all year long now...

I also fell prey to the hype of the Big East. I had them dominating the tournament in the pool I'm in. Ugh....

Amazing how Nova survived round 1... then out in 2. BEast people are praying it is Cuse/WV in the championship game.

Yep, I'm in the same boat like everyone else. I didn't expect the bEAST to dominate the tournament, but my god, get out of the first weekend.

 

Just sad, sad

I think St. Mary's has a legit shot to beat Old Dominion / Baylor.

^I think St. Mary's has a legit shot there as well. I actually like them to beat either team as of right now.

St. Mary is a fundamental basketball team. Fun to watch.

 

I do feel for Nova, hate to see a team lose on the bank shot three...

^^ I can't feel bad for them. Reynolds choked and they could have taken care of business earlier in the game to not get themselves in a bank three situation.

Nova should've lost Thursday. Worst officiated game i've ever seen. I was in Philly watching it at a pub and the locals were embarassed by it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.