Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saint Mary's 75 Villanova 68

Featured Replies

Reynolds had two horrible games from the field, hate to see him go out like that. St. Mary's has a very solid squad, and were fortunate to hit those two threes down the stretch. Samhan doesn't pass the eye test but the guy can ball.

So much for the BEast being such a super power conference.

 

They'll be lucky to have more teams in the Sweet 16 then the SEC...:lol:

There goes my bracket. I had those jokers going all the way to the final four. What was I thinking?

There goes my bracket. I had those jokers going all the way to the final four. What was I thinking?

 

I feel your pain. I did, too.

I bet ST Mary's on the moneyline today and won back what I lost on UofL last night.

'Nova's lack of interior play was why I never believed in them...but that region was so weak, you had to pick somebody. I felt like the winner of the St. Mary's/Richmond game would upset Villanova. I just picked the wrong winner in the first game. How can you not double team a guy who is scoring every time he gets the ball?

I wonder if Nova had been having chemistrry issues, what with their semi-swoon late in the year and Wright not starting Reynolds for a "teaching" point?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.