Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL-UC updates

Featured Replies

Not surprised Delk is having a good game here. He hurt the Bearcats last time out with a double/double. Cards out to a double-digit lead early on.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ville playing well, looking forward to the WV game tomorrow. Should be a good one.

I have been watching. Seeing that they're Bearcats and not Wildcats I wasn't quite sure if it deserved an update thread though.:sssh:

Someone needs to teach UC big men to play strong.

 

* and as soon as I say this, he dunks it instead of laying it in.

Edgar Sosa is a complete madman today, which probably means he'll be non-existent tommorow.

UL should be up about 25 right now. It's a minor miracle for UC to have it within 9 at the half...

Is it just me or have the officials really let the teams play this year BEast Tourney? Every game I have watched there has been plenty of contact.

Is it just me or have the officials really let the teams play this year BEast Tourney? Every game I have watched there has been plenty of contact.

Unless Yancy Gates is involved in said contact, I'd agree...

The officials need to start blowing their whistles, or this is going to get out of hand quick...

This game is crazy but I hate both teams. It'll be a bittersweet victory either way. :D

Stepenson has been out of control all night.

Forget 50/50 calls. UL is getting all the 75/25 calls so far...

This is the UL team we have come to know so well. Blow it in the second half.

Louisville deserves to lose.

They haven't called fouls all day in the Big East Tourney.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.