Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL-UC updates

Featured Replies

Louisville deserves to lose.

YEP!

 

When was the last time they have won back to back games?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They haven't called fouls all day in the Big East Tourney.

 

I know, I have watched every game almost. There have been some assualt charges filed in some games.

:lol: This has gotten pathetic. They're giving the game away.

I officially hate this team. I am going to bed. Hopefully in the morning I can buy me a Weber State t-shirt somewhere.

About to get chippy...

Edgar back to missing free throws.

Preston's shot has not been there all night and he continues to pull. :ohbrother:

Like I said, Louisville deserves to lose, and is going to.

I know, I have watched every game almost. There have been some assualt charges filed in some games.

 

The providence guy was mugged at the end of regulation on that 3 last night.

Just out of idle curiosity, what's the score?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.