Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UofL-UC updates

Featured Replies

Not one Louisville player outside Edgar Sosa even wants the ball.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now it gets scary for UC. Free Throws!!

Any luck this team will get arrested in NY and miss the NCAA tourney.

Jared Swopshire is a waste of a scholarship. I will never, EVER like him. EVER. He's the worst Louisville player in 25 years.

Edgar scored tonight, but he also killed the Cards early in the second half.

Jared Swopshire is a waste of a scholarship. I will never, EVER like him. EVER. He's the worst Louisville player in 25 years.

 

I wiill finally will agree.

Do these guys even work on free throws in practice? :irked:

If Jared Swopshire takes this shot, I'll lose my membership...

This is the worse UL team in 99 years. I am tired of the excuses.

Doesn't even get a shot up. :lol:

 

The sad part is I expected them not too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.