Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Has Decided That...

Featured Replies

...Sunday will be his Senior Day.

 

Reported on KSR and by Larry Vaught.

 

Let's wish Patterson the best :thumb:

I was wondering if he was going to do this since he is going to graduate in 3 years.

I wish Patterson nothing but the best.:thumb:

  • Author
So he's 100% to the Draft, I assume?

 

It's not official...but highly unlikely he'd go through Senior Day if he isn't planning to enter the draft.

^ Agreed......wonder if Wall or Cousins will decide as well :D

His time at UK has been a rollercoaster ride... he really wants to dance before he leaves and he is clearly dancing this year.

I'm glad this is happening. Pat deserves a senior day, not only for what he has done on the court, but especially for what he has done in the classroom.

I hate to see him go. He's definately one of my all time favorite Cats and seems like a very good person.

Ppat is probably my favorite player since Chuck Hayes because of his work ethic and overall team first attitude. The way he has stepped back from being the go to guy shows the great character that he has. Even the fact that he is basically making his intentions known, IMO (entering the draft) is another example of a high character move. being up-front and honest is something you rarely see from someone of his profile, not saying that other high profile players lie or act deceitfully, but more elusive. He is a special player and will be a great ambassador for University of Kentucky Basketball. I would love to see him get drafted by Memphis to play with Mayo again on an up and coming team.

 

 

Also, I may be in the minority, but I would like to see Michael Porter get some recognition too. He was put in a role that he wasn't talented enough to have and took a ton of heat for his play, but he always played hard and never complained. I think there were a few people that held this same opinion when we found out he wouldn't be coming back, IMO it would be a great gesture by Coach Cal and the University.

I wish Patrick Patterson the best of luck ,He is totally a class act in every sort of way:thumb: The only reason my 6 year old watches Uk is Patrick Patterson ,and as I tell my friends that is one heck of a role model . How could you ask for a better role madel for your child? As I have said he is a class act , he gives 110 percent everytime out and leaves it all on the floor ,plus he has been a high profiled athlete and graduating in 3 years . He will truly be missed in Big Blue land next year .

Very happy for PPat, can't wait to see him play in his first NCAA tourney game. I now he will be jacked up. Would love to be there on Sunday. Starting lineup??

 

Wall

Krebs

Stevenson

Harris

Patterson

 

 

:idunno:

Very happy for PPat, can't wait to see him play in his first NCAA tourney game. I now he will be jacked up. Would love to be there on Sunday. Starting lineup??

 

Wall

Krebs

Stevenson

Harris

Patterson

 

 

:idunno:

 

I would love to see this starting lineup, even if you have Krebs take a foul immediately to put the real starters in because there is no guarantee Krebs/Stevenson/Harris will get a chance to play later.

This definitely has to do with 2 things:

 

a) He's technically a senior at UK academically, why not be recognized for being a senior on senior night?

 

b) He's for sure entering the draft. Obviously, not surprising.

Coach said on his radio show today that he traditionally starts the seniors on senior day, and lets them play as long as he can at the beginning of the game. As long as game doesn't get out of hand, they will be in there for a bit

^ Somewhat normal...and I like it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.