Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patrick Patterson Has Decided That...

Featured Replies

Just to clarify, once Patterson submits his draft paperwork this year, he's officially gone. You only get one shot to declare and come back, right?

 

I just want to preempt the "but he could pull his name out!" talk.

Just to clarify, once Patterson submits his draft paperwork this year, he's officially gone. You only get one shot to declare and come back, right?

 

I just want to preempt the "but he could pull his name out!" talk.

 

You are correct

Congrats to P. Patterson. He's a great player and seems like a great person!

Congrats to PPat, he will get a ROUSING send off. There will not be a dry eye in the house.

 

I agree. I wish I could be there to watch it. Patterson has been one of my favorite UK Wildcats that I've watched play. I hope he goes out with a huge game at Rupp.

Hard not to like a guy like Patterson. Very Chuck Hayes-like, as many have said. Wish him the best.

^ Absolutely agree. All the best to Patterson and I look forward to seeing him play in the League next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.