February 27, 201016 yr I'm not crying about anything. It's the truth UK was getting killed down low with no calls earlier in the game. I don't see many people saying its why they are losing because it is not. They are playing poorly too. If this was any of your teams you would be complaining as well.
February 27, 201016 yr 19 FTs for UK to 7 for UT at the half... Are you watching the game? You can't deny UK got killed a bunch of times with no calls earlier in the game.
February 27, 201016 yr Cousins' body is so big that he gets fouled to death but no whistle. At least not in this game.
February 27, 201016 yr 19 FTs for UK to 7 for UT at the half... Heck, free throws are the only reason UK's anywhere near UT right now from what I can tell. It's sure not shots.
February 27, 201016 yr We can't make anything but a layup anyway so it doesn't really matter at this point.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.