Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

Darius with the start. So far no one can score at all. This is extremely ugly.

  • Replies 397
  • Views 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

These refs are PATHETIC!!!!!

  • Author

I've never seen a team get murdered this hard down low without fouls being called. I can't believe this.

You can count on every game Bledsoe taking a couple of dipsy-do crazy unmakable shots.

I've never seen a team get murdered this hard down low without fouls being called. I can't believe this.

Refs letting the loud crowd get to them. Block it out and make the call guys!!

I've never seen that type of contact down low without a whistle. WOW

 

Cousins takes a beating.

  • Author

I'm literally in shock that they didn't call a foul on the Bledsoe fast break and about 3 trips ago on Cousins.

I've never seen a team get murdered this hard down low without fouls being called. I can't believe this.
:confused:

Flat out murdered with no call. Yet Bledsoe gets called for a touch foul and Cuz gets a player controlled foul. Both were probably fouls but with the way they are letting Tenn play.....

I honestly can't remember such obvious falls not getting called

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.