Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

Hopson gets a foul, really

  • Replies 397
  • Views 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can count on every game Bledsoe taking a couple of dipsy-do crazy unmakable shots.

Crash...

  • Author
Dodson w/a headband...

He needs to try something new he hasn't been playing too well.

 

Why can't someone from Kentucky send this tape into the NCAA and get all 3 of these refs fired? I see no reason why they should be officiating such a high energy rival game.

He needs to try something new he hasn't been playing too well.

 

Why can't someone from Kentucky send this tape into the NCAA and get all 3 of these refs fired? I see no reason why they should be officiating such a high energy rival game.

 

It's Tony Greene, what do you expect.:idunno:

The lack of fouls early on was brutal, but my problem is with the officials calling the touch fouls on the other end.

 

It's not poor officiating until it's inconsistent.

  • Author

GOALTENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

Wow Coach Cal needs to go ahead and get a T and tell the Refs how well they are doing.

Moving block by Tennessee all the way to the basket and nothing called.

  • Author

I'm speechless. I'd love to tell them myself right now how poorly they're doing.

 

 

How in the world was that not goaltending on the Wall layup? I swear I thought I saw 2 goaltends on the same layup, if that's even possible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.