Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

Dodson is as useless as ice cubes in Alaska.

  • Replies 397
  • Views 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope I'm wrong, but not seeing a comeback in this one.

Dodson is as useless as ice cubes in Alaska.

:lol:

I missed the first half... this is where UK needs 3 point shooters.

You didn't miss anything.

Cousins had position. Instead, the refs call him for charging.

 

Unbelievable....

Wall is cramping.

Familiar refrain.

 

The John Wall we saw in the first month of the season has been so very intermittent lately. But the reality is that this team is a completely different team on the road. I'm still rather shocked they beat Vandy at Vandy. This is what I expected from that game.

I missed the first half.

 

So did the UK players.

Hope I'm wrong, but not seeing a comeback in this one.
I think you could be right

Eeek, that looked worse than a cramp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.