February 27, 201016 yr They did the first 5 minutes of the game. Did you watch it? If it was UC you would be singing a different tune. Outside of the first 5 minutes I don't have much problem with how it has been called. It's sucked the entire game, it just started sucking both ways.
February 27, 201016 yr This is awful, investigation should be done. Are you kidding me? Are the announcers UK grads?
February 27, 201016 yr This is awful, investigation should be done. Are you kidding me? Are the announcers UK grads? What are they saying? I swear, I just tune them out these days.
February 27, 201016 yr This is awful, investigation should be done. Are you kidding me? Are the announcers UK grads? When did they say that?
February 27, 201016 yr It's sucked the entire game, it just started sucking both ways. Are you kidding? UK was in the double bonus in the first half. C'mon UK fans
February 27, 201016 yr That was a HORRIBLE shot, take a 3 with not a single person in the paint to rebound.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.