Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 397
  • Views 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time is against us now. Not enough to be playing so slow.

Will we see an Orange storming of the court?

 

Why would the losing team storm the court?

Will we see an Orange storming of the court?

Did they do it against Kansas? If no, then I say they don't. Not sure they will anyway.

UK will win this by 10 before it's over, shooting 20% percent from the field

We got about two minuets to tie it up, then it's fouling time.

Why would the losing team storm the court?

 

Like I said, 5 more minutes in the game? I'd agree with you. But I think they're not getting enough stops to catch them in 3:25.

Like I said, 5 more minutes in the game? I'd agree with you. But I think they're not getting enough stops to catch them in 3:25.

 

I was just messing with him. :D

I was just messing with him. :D

 

Well hey, who knows, you might be right! They need more possessions like that last one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.